Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Crystal light

AbbeyGBRAbbeyGBR Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member
Since C.Light is a sugar-free liquid, can it also be counted as daily water?

Replies

• JeromeBarry1JeromeBarry1 Member Posts: 10,183 Member Member Posts: 10,183 Member
    Yes. Any water-based drink counts. Coffee. Coke. Milk. Not all liquids count. Corn Syrup doesn't count. Mercury doesn't count.
  • cee134cee134 Member Posts: 33,764 Member Member Posts: 33,764 Member
    Yes but Water is still your best option.
  • AbbeyGBRAbbeyGBR Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member
  • R3d_butt3rflyR3d_butt3rfly Member Posts: 1,127 Member Member Posts: 1,127 Member
    AbbeyGBR wrote: »
    jqbuyursrpih.jpeg
    Too much?

Lol wow hardcore drinker. I use the to-go pouches and I only use half of that per bottle. I did read that aspartame is one of the most thoroughly tested and studied food additives and it's safe but I still limit my consumption of it.
  • enterdangerenterdanger Member Posts: 2,445 Member Member Posts: 2,445 Member
    @TheRoadDog you are totally my hero.
  • brotato_chip7brotato_chip7 Member Posts: 660 Member Member Posts: 660 Member
    I don't like to mix it with water. It dilutes the flavor too much. Just straight out of the little cup. Now THAT'S refreshment.
  • dfranchdfranch Member Posts: 207 Member Member Posts: 207 Member
    Yes. Any water-based drink counts. Coffee. Coke. Milk. Not all liquids count. Corn Syrup doesn't count. Mercury doesn't count.

Oh, but Mercury is so Yummy. :wink: