What's been the hardest adjustment to your "new body" ?

Options
For me, I'm still getting used to my thighs not touching... Having a Thigh gap is strange

Replies

• BeamingBadass
    BeamingBadass Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Whey116 wrote: »
    Feeling cold almost all the time.

Yes!!
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    6k0y6tcsulte.jpg
    Whey116 wrote: »
    Feeling cold almost all the time.

Yup I'm very sensitive to the cold now.
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Just one? Ahh, my list is long, but here are a just a few.

Tail bone doesn't have the cushion it used to. Sitting on the floor doing exercises can be uncomfortable and sitting anywhere too long, can be.

The mental aspect of it all. It takes time for your mind to meet up with the physical changes. I lost more than 100 lbs in 8 months and less than a week ago reached one year of maintaining and I STILL have those moments.

Cold.. oh yes. I used to have my AC on full blast all the time. Now, I freeze. Good news is the humid NC Summer was easier to get through with weighing less.

• thelegendofsakura89
    Options
    Ive lost 40 lbs and it still hasn't registered in my mind, lol.
    I see myself in the mirror sometimes and I'm like "that can't be me, can it?" And forget buying clothes without trying them on...if I don't, I still buy clothes that are too big cause I don't realize I've lost weight.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Portion sizes, especially grains.
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Interesting how many of us have the same issues, sore tailbone when sitting even in a cushioned chair. Cold all the time. One of the weirdest to get used to was the fact that I can now shop anywhere.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Finding pants that fit my waist, squat booty, and thighs all at the same time.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Finding pants that fit my waist, squat booty, and thighs all at the same time.

I'm Latina, with a typical Latina lower body: butt & thighs for days, no waist. I found a pair at Buckle (can't remember which specific one, but part of thier "black" collection) that actually fit my butt & waist!!!!