Inner Thigh Flab

Options
It won't go away!!! It is so discusting!! Any special exercises i can work in to help this???

Replies

• lunaliberi
    Options
    I would also very much like to know this.
  • lauraleenaft
    Options
    i hate it when i am walking,and i can feel my inner thighs rubbing together! I so want there to be a space between them again!!!!
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Run, Run, Run!!! I have noticed a HUGE difference in my inner thighs since I started to run 12 weeks ago. I was never a runner. I did the C25K app and have found a love for running. I feel WONDERFUL!!!!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    Can't spot reduce any area with exercise. It will go when your body fat % gets to a certain point. It's different with everyone so don't ask me.
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Saw this today from another website...

http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/exercises.asp?exercise=23

Looks like it could help!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Everyone says you can't spot reduce. One the fat starts coming off, it'll come off everywhere. I wish there was some miracle exercise that would make my inner thigh flab go away but I'm not sure if it exists. I can say though that while my thighs are nowhere near where I want them, they're a hell of a lot better than when I started.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Everything I read says that you can only get rid of overall fat and that it will go from different parts of your body in it's own good time.
    I have lost over 40 pounds and my legs are much more muscled thanks to my running, but I still have those wobbly flabby bits on my inner thighs.
    I don't know if it's lose skin or fat (probably both) but I've decided to keep up with what I'm doing, ignore the flab and see if it goes away in time!
  • kittyloo123
    kittyloo123 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    ooh, i can so relate to this. I've lost 91lbs, and am feeling so much better. Anyway, this weekend is the church campout, and we will be doing the annual baptism down at the river. (awesome, BTW) Anyway, i'll be in swimming attire. (gulp).. I had left over a little swimskirt, size 14 that fits, but my, oh my, those wiggly, jiggly, thighs. To make things worse, my loose skin, has not caught up, and it's not a pretty site. I'm gonna do it though. It's the overall package of what i've accomplished, and i'm just gonna suck it up, and keep at it. Next year, i hope to be a lot firmer.
  • horizonsp
    horizonsp Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Cardio Cardio Cardio....Also have you tried One on One Training with Jackie Warner. She has 20 min lower body workout which is really intense. Good workout for inner, outer thighs, glutes, butt whole lower body...I was so sore then next day that I could not walk lol.