Stay at Home Mom Support Group

Options
I am stay at home mom to my 2 year old son, looking to lose about 20lbs before we start trying for the next baby.
-27 year old Canadian Mom needing support in my weightloss journey currently doing Beachbody Programs

Replies

• KLCruz88
    KLCruz88 Posts: 90 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Hey there!

I just recently became a stay at home mom due to my oldest son( almost 6 years old) having transition problems to his new school. I had to resign so I could move him back to his old school.

Anyway, I am now at home with my youngest son (3 almost 4 years old). I'm constantly moving between cleaning, yard work and grocery shopping/ bill paying. I'm looking to lose another 30lbs (I've lost 23lbs so far).

Oh I'm 30 years old and I'm from Virginia. I'm also on fitbit.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,952 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm preggo now with babe 2. Due Jan 26. I'm planning to stay home after this cutie so I'll join the group. Do you have a group page?

I'm also from Canada.
  • ShayCarver89
    ShayCarver89 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom to 2 autistic little boys (5 and &) and 1 step daughter (she'll be 11 on the 1st)

I'm just now starting my journey, only 8 out of 40 pounds in. Feel free to add me I'm active every day!
  • alesiasmith8269
    alesiasmith8269 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I work but I am looking foward to working with you so we can reach our goal.
  • Juliajade99
    Juliajade99 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm also a stay at home mom to a 2 year old . Hoping to lose 100 lbs to get back to my old self ♡
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    I’m a Canadian;stay at home mom with a ten year old. Trying to work on making him more independent but he’s a bit of an anxious boy, at least he’s still cuddly. 😃
  • jessnstone1
    jessnstone1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Not in Canada- but I am a stay at home mom for the last 12 years! Just recently went back part-time. We can do this!
  • tagthisworld
    tagthisworld Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm Tania, I'm 29 years old from Texas just had my first baby 5 months ago also a stay at home mom. And planning to lose 150 lbs.
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I've been a SAHM for 5 years now; have a 5 and 2 year old. I originally used MFP to lose all the weight before we tried for our second. Good luck! :)
  • Lady_B1215
    Lady_B1215 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    SAHM of 5 here!! I have already dropped 40lbs but need to still lose another 30, would love to connect and support with others!!
  • JamieS74
    JamieS74 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom of an almost 13 year old. I am finding it hard to find the perfect job with mothers hours so that I am able to be home during vacations and sick time and such. I am working towards losing 50lbs of "baby weight" if I can even call it that at this point lol. Feel free to add me as a friend. I am finding that I am doing much better from all the motivation I am getting through friends here :smile:
  • future_fitmom
    future_fitmom Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a stay at home mom. I have a beautiful 2 year old boy. I have to lose quite a lot more than you, but I'd love to be friends.
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I'm a 32 year old sahm to two. I homeschool so my days are generally very busy. I find it hard to find the time to workout and that's something I am working on. I have a good amount to lose but I am taking it one day at a time. Let's be friends. :smile:
  • baleighbee
    baleighbee Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yes! I love this!! I am a beachbody coach and I totally love the program and products, but mostly I love the support!! I would love to join in or if you are wanting someone to put together a group then I can do that as well. :)