Leaving weight watchers

Options
Hi I am trying this again. It has changed a bit so I’m feeling like a newbee. I decided to stop weight watchers even though it’s a great program because of the cost. Are there any other users that have done the same? How do you like this site?

Replies

• RonyMack
    RonyMack Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I left because their newest version of the program is ridiculous and not based on science but on fad. Sugar is evil, fat is bad. But eat all the beans and chicken breast and you don't even need to log it. Their message board was full of people regaining weight and disappointed, wanting a way to be able to track using the old program. They were ignored. And definitely not worth the twenty bucks a month for the online or $45 monthly for meetings.
  • future_fitmom
    future_fitmom Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I was doing it. Did it for 5 weeks and got some great results but I can’t keep up with the amount it costs. I used to love WW. I did awesome with it back when I first joined in 2007, but so much has changed with it now...and the meeting in my area has about 60 people and I just feel like I don’t fit in with any of them. This is going on my second week doing MFP. I lost 3.4lbs the first week. My next weigh in is on Tuesday.
  • slimmer189
    slimmer189 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi I just left as well. Did good until the holidays and then just lost motivation. I decided to cancel save money switch back to mfp and try Keto!
  • Bluesfan1775
    Bluesfan1775 Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Rejoined ww bc they were doing an online special for 13... liked it okay but i honestly felt a lot more restricted than i do here counting calories. I made the jump to quit ww earlier this week. I would lose little to no weight on ww and felt fatigued. Now that I’m back o just calorie counting on mfp and making wiser choices i feel 100x better