Time to say, "hi"

Options
Hi everyone! I have been a MFP member for around 3 weeks and this is my very first post. I joined just to track my food, but started reading all the posts and really like all the encouragement. So, long story short, I'm looking for some friends to encourage and be an encouragement to.

Replies

• amurrah
    amurrah Posts: 6
    Options
    hi.... i just started today and have a loooong way to go!!!! I dont have any friends yet, but would like one :)
  • ladycomix
    ladycomix Posts: 104
    Options
    welcome and all that other good stuff ! feel free to add me if you want to help on this journey together :)
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You can both feel free to add me. I have met some really great people in the time I have been here. I have been pretty successful sine April with my nutrition/exercise, but being here for about 40 days has been even more of a help. Talk to you soon and best of luck.
    Troy
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :) Add me if you like
  • shazzamax11
    Options
    Welcome
    Feel free to add me ;o)
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. It is a very positive supportive online community, Good luck and add me if you need support.
  • whitelaurel
    whitelaurel Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You can add me too as a friend if you'd like. :) I've only just recently joined as well! I could use all of the like-minded friends I can get. ;)
  • saucysal
    Options
    Hi, I joined yesterday and am still trying to find my way around. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck.