Looking for people to lose 70 or more pounds!

13»

Replies

• ophelialis
    ophelialis Posts: 26 Member
    My goal is 85-95 pounds! It'd be nice to have people to go through this with me as well!
  • scalebeater
    scalebeater Posts: 65 Member
    Me! I’ve got about 80 to lose and would like the support!
  • Heatherjfox89
    Heatherjfox89 Posts: 1 Member
    I've got 80 to lose myself and I'm finding the first few steps in this million mile journey to be the most overwhelming! I keep doing the start and stop and I have gotta do betterm I'm hoping to lose all 8p lbs in one year. I would love to support any of you ladies as well as feed off your success for motivation!
  • Suzyqk0205
    Suzyqk0205 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm in! Was at 190. Down to 176 as of today. I'm doing the Optavia program. Started 5 weeks ago.

That's great! I'm going to Google that cause idk what it is lol
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    I have 105lbs to loose please add me
  • alhoward79
    alhoward79 Posts: 2 Member
    I have no idea how to add people but feel free to add me. I have 30 lbs to go to teach my goals.
  • Laura_Nielsen
    Laura_Nielsen Posts: 1 Member
    Down 20 of the 70 I need to lose.
  • I have 40-50 to lose but like the focus and motivation here. I’m in!
  • greenegoddess1
    greenegoddess1 Posts: 14 Member
    You can add me. I’ve lost about 15 lbs since going gluten free in January (allergies) but just started getting serious about this. About 70 lbs more to go!
  • dordorjuu
    dordorjuu Posts: 7 Member
    Definitely need an accountability partner too. My goal is to lose roughly 20 lbs. I fell off my weight loss momentum over the summer so I need to get back at it and not get distracted with thanksgiving and Christmas meals hehe
  • littleteapot2
    littleteapot2 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2018
    Me too! I can't figure out how to add people, can someone give me the dummies guide?!
  • Gallaghergirl11
    Gallaghergirl11 Posts: 20 Member
    Please feel free to add me! I'm looking to lose around 90 pounds I think. It used to be okay around 50 pounds, but I've gained so much this year that I'm really looking to be more mindful in the future.
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,114 Member
    Me too! I can't figure out how to add people, can someone give me the dummies guide?!

I'm using the android app and I click on the user name to get to the profile (you might need to click through 2 screens) then you eventually see an option to message or add friend, which is a little symbol, click that and send.
  • cindytashlein2
    cindytashlein2 Posts: 1 Member
    I need to lose 150 lbs but l would be happy with 100 lbs.🤣
  • WoldMaiden
    WoldMaiden Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I have 75 to lose! Add me I’d love some friends in here!
  • TheRedQueen1981
    TheRedQueen1981 Posts: 258 Member
    I'm down almost 30! Definitely more than 70 to go though!

Same here. I’m not quite down 30 yet but close. I still have more than 100lbs to lose. Please feel feee to add me (that goes for everyone) as it’s always great to have likeminded friends for support. :)

• SilverBack_200
    SilverBack_200 Posts: 12 Member
    63 is my goal (get back to 200) - but that’s right around 70 :)
  • Hello everyone!!!!

I am returning to MFP as it is detrimental to my health at this point! I am 40 and I weigh the heaviest I ever have in my entire life. I am so scared that I am going to drop dead anytime!!! I feel motivated right now, but I know that something might stress me out or depress me and my motivation will fly out of the window. My husband is also very overweight and I have to be the driving force for the both of us!!! I would sooooooo appreciate any friendship along my journey. I would of course give support in return. I dont have many adult friends (women or men) so I am hoping to make some lasting friendships here. So please add me and or send me a message. I will be more than happy for the support and friendship :)

Thank You,
    Cortney
  • AlluraMarie
    AlluraMarie Posts: 2 Member
    Looking to lose about 80. I’d love some friends on here to help keep me motivated!