Hi from Philly area - Looking to get OFF THIS PLATEAU

Options
Hi! I'm new to MFP but not to the whole weight loss thing. I did Jenny Craig years ago, got to goal and then gained it back (plus) when I stopped eating their food. Then I did Atkins. Did really good (Keto would probably work well for me), and then gained it back (plus) when I stopped paying attention. Now I'm doing WW (like others I've seen here) and have so far lost 75 pounds of the 150+ to lose.

I've been stuck the past few months and want to expand my data gathering to see if I can figure out where I'm lacking. I'm not going to ditch WW, even though I'm not doing as well with Freestyle as I'd like. I was talking to a fitness coach and she suggested I'm probably not getting enough protein, so I'll be double-tracking to see what I can learn.

More personal info? I have no kids, but we have 2 cats (and those with furbabies, know that can be enough! LOL). I identify as a cosplayer, though I haven't costumed much since passing 250lbs. I also belly dance and need to get back to that.

Could use some motivation and would love to be friends with others in for the long haul.

158755561.png

Replies

• JamieCroyle
    JamieCroyle Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Yes , I am a WW member with finding a way to break my plateau . Yes I have been told the same thing , not enough protein or water.. Congrats on your journey with WW Freestyle it will work when you follow the plan. Please don't ditch us . Were here to help you along the way. Increase it -- Everyone different -- Try this to see if it does work for you. Good Luck and Best Wishes on your journey .