HAVING TROUBLE WITH CALORIES

Options
HI IM NEW ONLY ON MY SECOND WEEK BUT IM DOING THE 1,200 CAL .AND HAVING TROUBLE GETTING UP TO THE 1,200 IM ALWAYS BELOW LIKE 200 -300 OR SO BUT AS FAR AS PROTINE AND SUGAR IT'S RIGHT ON OR A POINT OR TWO OVER BUT NEVER ENOUGH CAL SO IM NOT SURE WHAT TO DO CAN ANYONE HELP!!!!::grumble:

Replies

• newlifestyle36
    Options
    HI IM NEW ONLY ON MY SECOND WEEK BUT IM DOING THE 1,200 CAL .AND HAVING TROUBLE GETTING UP TO THE 1,200 IM ALWAYS BELOW LIKE 200 -300 OR SO BUT AS FAR AS PROTINE AND SUGAR IT'S RIGHT ON OR A POINT OR TWO OVER BUT NEVER ENOUGH CAL SO IM NOT SURE WHAT TO DO CAN ANYONE HELP!!!!::grumble:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Aren't you hungry!? lol Try eating more fruits and veggies that can add calories without too much of the other stuff, good luck! :happy:
  • newlifestyle36
    Options
    LO :laugh: YA I GET HUNGRY BETWEEN MEALS SO THATS WHEN I GO FOR THE FRUITS BUT I GUESS I HAVE TO TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT WHAT I HAVE BEEN EATING AND TRY TRY UNTILL I GET IT RIGHT THANK YOU :wink:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Have you tried whole grain crackers with peanut butter?

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • newlifestyle36
    Options
    NO I HAVE NOT BUT I COULD TRY THAT . ITS HARD TO GET ALL THE CALS NEEDED AND PRO AND SUGARS HOLY COW:tongue:
  • plussized
    plussized Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Try nuts. Nuts are calorie rich (so be careful!) and full of fiber.

They are great for filling calories throughout the day.
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Try a small handful of nuts (not roasted or salted!) with your fruit. It will definately help with your hunger and boost your cals in a healthy way.:smile:
  • newlifestyle36
    Options
    THANK'S EVERYONE FOR YOU'R HELP :bigsmile: I WILL TRY THE NUTS AND SOME OTHER IDEAS AND I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW HOW IT WORK'S . HAVE A GOOD NIGHT MFP :wink:
  • MattySparky
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Have you tried whole grain crackers with peanut butter?

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again

I was just going to suggest putting 1-2 tbsp of natural unsalted peanut butter (100 cals per tablespoon approx.) on a plain rice cake (about 40 cals).... voila!!! 240 calories with less than 20 mg of sodium