Need a motivation partner

Options
Hi. I’m starting a 10 day smoothie cleanse on Sunday tomorrow and looking for some motivation. I know I can stay on track if someone whoops my butt. Anyone wanna be my fitness pen pal? Let me know and maybe we can communicate via email.

Little about me. 31 year old female. Short and always struggling with weight. I’m 150 lbs so I’m not morbidly obese but because of my height I’m definitely overweight. I did intermittent fasting earlier this year and successful lost about 12 lbs. After a stressful summer I gained about 5 lbs back. I’ve decided to kick start everything with a 10 day smoothie

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Why not just eat actual food in a deficit to lose weight?
  • dordorjuu
    dordorjuu Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Normally I do. This smoothie cleanse is to reset my system and to get me back into it. After the 10 days I’ll aim to be back on a more balanced diet. I’ve just been so distracted with health problems and a recent move the last month or 2
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    dordorjuu wrote: »

Normally I do. This smoothie cleanse is to reset my system and to get me back into it. After the 10 days I’ll aim to be back on a more balanced diet. I’ve just been so distracted with health problems and a recent move the last month or 2

Your system doesn't need 'resetting', you're not a computer
  • marksweightloss
    marksweightloss Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! What kind of smoothie cleanse are you doing? Send me the recipe and I'll do it with you.
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    @dordorjuu you can add me my fellow Canuck