can't sleep

Options
foxyforce
foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
i just got banned from a chatroom for sticking up for a lady, can't sleep, argh!

Replies

• change_happens
    Options
    i just got banned from a chatroom for sticking up for a lady, can't sleep, argh!

I swear.... these message boards and chat rooms... if you don't fit in with the bunch you will stick out like a sore thumb. Sorry you got the boot!
  • foxyforce
    Options
    yeah it sucks. the mod opened up a cam of a bigger girl and said "opened this persons cam and pukes in mouth", and then they started dissing her weight....so i had to speak up. pointed out that he is definitely living in a glass house!
  • foxyforce
    Options
    i don't really fit in anywhere.
  • change_happens
    Options
    sometimes that is just the way it is. if you are not the average person, and you don't agree with everyone... well, let's just say things get ugly.

It was really nice of you to stand up for someone else!
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options

People suck sometimes, really they do!! I mean seriously, why do people have to treat other people like crap ? What do they gain out of it ?!?!? It makes me sick, leave people alone...I seriously keep sticking to what my mom always told me growing up - IF YOU DONT HAVE SOMETHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL. Some people need to take that clue...geesh

Its great that you stuck up for her though, I know that I am always appriciative when others stick up for me..especially when I am being ganged up on by others! :heart: Its really great to hear about people sticking up for the underdogs and those who are mistreated! :wink:
  • aliciadenelsbeck
    Options
    Some people do suck! To me those people just have nothing better to do with their lives. They are either very lonely and think they have to "try to impress" other people , or are just plain pathetic. They have to try and make themselves feel better by putting others down. It's a sad , sad thing, but unfortunately happens. But I have always believed that KARMA will get them. What you do to others comes back to you 10 times fold!

I think its awesome that you stood up for her instead of just sitting back and letting them do that to her. Kudos!
  • foxyforce
    Options
    i always try to tell myself that they have horrible self esteem and are just lashing out at others....but it still gets to me from time to time

thanks peeps. mfp always cheers me up! maybe i'll stream a movie instead of looking for a social outlet at 330 am lol

<3
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain, screw em
  • nicbic123
    nicbic123 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE you! usually people like that are unhappy with themselves...so instead of talking/treating themselves like that they transfer the 'hate' to others...no excuse though!!!
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Don't feel so bad about getting kicked out of a chat room. There are worse places to be kicked out of. Heck, I got kicked out of the Baptist Church..twice! Not losing any sleep over it.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

Join the club. No, wait, that doesn't work....

I am the same. You know what though? Be proud to be an individual not a bleating part of a homogenous group that cannot think for themselves. Internet cliques can get stuffed.

You're a cool person. I like you.
  • foxyforce
    Options
    Don't feel so bad about getting kicked out of a chat room. There are worse places to be kicked out of. Heck, I got kicked out of the Baptist Church..twice! Not losing any sleep over it.

i couldn't sleep so i was IN a chatroom.

i wasn't losing sleep cause i was kicked OUT of one. lol!!!!

i was bored and like "**** me what do i do to kill some time now"....hope that cleared things up