What is...

Options
What is your fave part of your body? And why? And if you could change just one thing what would it be and why?

My fave part of my body are my eyes, because they are just one of the things on my body that can't gain weight.lol.... I would change my butt, I don't like it because I just don't like it lol

Replies

• fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    HMMM... I would have to say that my favorite part of my body are my legs...they seem to be the only thing on my body that dont seem to gain that much weight and still look pretty good....

The one thing that I would change....definitely my tummy....I seem to gain ALL my weight in my stomach, and so to have a flat tummy I would LOVE it! One day I will have a flat stomach! :happy:
  • strawberryshortbread
    Options
    Hiya!

I like my eyes! i have really deep brown eyes and they let me get my own way with my boyfriend lol (in the nicest possible ways) I just give him the big brown puppy eyes - ha ha

I hate my stomach the most...it's yakky! it's huge and lumpy with stretch marks... :(
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    My waist. I don't know how but, even at 235 lbs. (and I'm only 5'2"), I never got rolls. I like that it looks skinny. Even if the rest of me still has to catch up. lol
  • aliciadenelsbeck
    Options
    Awesome responses! :glasses:
  • bubbyp
    bubbyp Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I like my chest the best. I am hoping and praying I don't lose weight of it as I love it.
    The place I hate is my stomach - urgh - just don't get me started. xx
  • clarech
    clarech Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I would say my waist to as its always been a nice shape. I don't like my face as I can lose weight but I can't lose ugly :(
  • digby765
    digby765 Posts: 163
    Options
    Right now my best feature is my smile lol :happy:

I really hate my boobs (way to big) and my spare tyre urgh!!!! not at all attractive, and seems to be getting worse as i lose weight, whats that about????
  • NyxDominique
    NyxDominique Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I like my chest the best. I am hoping and praying I don't lose weight of it as I love it.
    The place I hate is my stomach - urgh - just don't get me started. xx

Second this.

I like my breast size and shape. Hoping not to loss that either.

My stomach really is where all the weight has settled. It is also the most stubborn place to lose the weight.
  • smelmel
    smelmel Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I like my legs and dont like my boobs, after breastfeeding and losing weight they look like deflated ballons, oh well thankgod for a good bra! no one knows!
  • cmbradfield
    Options
    I like my chest, butt and calves. Hate my stomach. It's been my one problem area since having 2 kids.
  • aliciadenelsbeck
    Options
    I would say my waist to as its always been a nice shape. I don't like my face as I can lose weight but I can't lose ugly :(

You are NOT ugly! You are very pretty!