They say the 1st step is the hardest...

Well hi everyone
I'm living in Sydney Australia.
I'm living with depression, diagnosed recently with pcos and today been told I'm anemic.
I know in my mind I just need to get out and exercise but it's not so easy.
I am hoping maybe I can inspire / be inspired by some of you current members of MFP.
I have taken a small step by registering and saying hi- let's hope it looks brighter from here on in.
Cheers

Replies

• Hi there! Im also in sydney, and have just joined MFP. :)
  • hi,
    one thing you will definitely get from MFP is support & motivation .... the people here are top class, i've only been here a couple of months, and would have gave up by now ... but instead I am actually looking at ways of how i can increase my daily exercises xxx
  • minnie22
    minnie22 Posts: 60
    Welcome to MFP, I'm from the uk, but you can add me & I be there if you need support, I had depression so I know it's not a nice feeling to have & I know it's not easy to go out the door when your feeling really low, like I said you can add me if you want.
  • Cheryl7621
    Cheryl7621 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi,
    I can relate. I've been dealing with depression for a number of years. Trying to push through that fog is never easy, but there is a lot of support here I have found, having recently joined myself. Add me if you'd like. :smile: