girls only! i need help :(

Options
I have realised that my boobs are getting smaller. They weren't huge to begin with (32B) but they are feeling and looking small. There aren't any exercises to kinda, how can I put this, plump them up a bit? Lol when I was in school I was an AA and it was horrible. And to get bigger and to have small ones again makes me upset. Is there anything I can do?

Replies

• Scoochie1
    Scoochie1 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I think it comes with the territory. When I was wearing a (UK) size 10 I was in a B cup. Now I'm in a (UK) 14 and sometime (UK) 16 and I'm spilling out of a C. I believe push ups help to give what is there a 'lift' but you only have the breast tissue you were born with.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Nope. Boobs are fat. You can do chest exercises to make the muscle under your boobs puff up a bit!
  • haylz24
    haylz24 Posts: 225
    Options
    I think it comes with the territory. When I was wearing a (UK) size 10 I was in a B cup. Now I'm in a (UK) 14 and sometime (UK) 16 and I'm spilling out of a C. I believe push ups help to give what is there a 'lift' but you only have the breast tissue you were born with.

Damn. Maybe I should just get big lol it makes me feel really insecure. Guess I'll have to invest in a good bra
  • Visser1971
    Visser1971 Posts: 131
    Options
    I have gone up and down a range of sizes over the years (clothes), and the boobies change right with them. So sorry, but they will get smaller too. Once you reach your goal, reward yourself with a good push up! :-) Christy
  • LushLoni
    LushLoni Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, you're not alone... I am losing my once often-commented on boobs too.... You've just got to weigh up what you want more - to be slimmer or have breasts.
  • Larius
    Larius Posts: 507 Member
    Options

Damn. Maybe I should just get big lol it makes me feel really insecure. Guess I'll have to invest in a good bra

Meh, a bra won't help. If you want tits, you want them for one reason: to attract men. I am here to inform you: they will not attract the type of men you would want.
  • lbgano
    lbgano Posts: 234
    Options
    You know what compensates for small boobs? Kick *kitten* confidence in your sexy self. That and a great *kitten* (which is something anyone can get if they exercise hard enough!)
  • katep2492
    katep2492 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have the opposite problem I have been a d forever even when I weighed 130 pounds and was 13. I would share some with you if I could :( haha but I'm afraid aside from surgery we get what god gave us :/
  • cloudj9
    cloudj9 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, you're not alone... I am losing my once often-commented on boobs too.... You've just got to weigh up what you want more - to be slimmer or have breasts.

same with me - sucks that it can't be both..
  • haylz24
    Options

Meh, a bra won't help. If you want tits, you want them for one reason: to attract men. I am here to inform you: they will not attract the type of men you would want.

Excuse me? I certainly do not want to attract men! I have a lovely bf. You don't know a single thing about me. Keep your opinions to yourself. Idiot
  • haylz24
    Options

I guess so. It just sucks cause there's hardly anything left. It's hard being a girl!
  • alexisrebecca
    alexisrebecca Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have never had large boobs, even when I weighed 17st lol
    Ive got skinny legs, a fat belly and no bum instead... most blokes dont want huge hanging things, embrace having a nice pair of ickle firm boobs :) (loads of swimming and chest exercises will firm em up) x
  • haylz24
    Options
    You know what compensates for small boobs? Kick *kitten* confidence in your sexy self. That and a great *kitten* (which is something anyone can get if they exercise hard enough!)

Haha well I do like my bum. It's getting firmer :)
  • LushLoni
    LushLoni Posts: 161 Member
    Options

"I'm a single guy with no kids. I play golf badly."

You're also an *kitten*.
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Mine have shrunk (again - it happened last time I lost weight back in 2006) and I am realy starting to get self conscious about them!!

My boobs have always been my thing LOL!

However I am 21lbs down, nearly at goal weight and my OH still seems to like them so I am not going to stress.

I am off on holiday soon and will still go topless, I am going to pretend to be confident about them even if I am not :-(
  • seyran
    seyran Posts: 43
    Options
    When I used to live in Italy, girls there would take soy supplements for this kind of problem or you can add soy beans to your diet that may help a bit.
  • haylz24
    Options
    Mine have shrunk (again - it happened last time I lost weight back in 2006) and I am realy starting to get self conscious about them!!

My boobs have always been my thing LOL!

However I am 21lbs down, nearly at goal weight and my OH still seems to like them so I am not going to stress.

I am off on holiday soon and will still go topless, I am going to pretend to be confident about them even if I am not :-(

Omg I could never do topless lol you must have some confidence somewhere inside you. Have a nice holiday!
  • haylz24
    Options
    When I used to live in Italy, girls there would take soy supplements for this kind of problem or you can add soy beans to your diet that may help a bit.

I'll look into that. Thanks :)
  • haylz24
    Options
    Ive got skinny legs, a fat belly and no bum instead... most blokes dont want huge hanging things, embrace having a nice pair of ickle firm boobs :) (loads of swimming and chest exercises will firm em up) x

I want your legs and belly! :( I need to do something about ny boobs. Maybe after having kids I'll get surgery! But I know I'd chicken out haha
  • alexisrebecca
    alexisrebecca Posts: 39 Member
    Options

I want your legs and belly! :( I need to do something about ny boobs. Maybe after having kids I'll get surgery! But I know I'd chicken out haha

Ive wanted a boob job for years..my fiance hates big boobs (thank god haha) and hates anything artificial so i guess a padded bra for the rest of my life, cheaper though! Oh noo, my belly is horrible, like a beer belly, im so out of proportion its unreal!
    Im a B cup and always will be I guess. from years of swimming as a kid I have broad shoulders so i would love to be a bit bigger (C or a D) ahhh we will never be happy :P x