They say the 1st step is the hardest...

Options
Well hi everyone
I'm living in Sydney Australia.
I'm living with depression, diagnosed recently with pcos and today been told I'm anemic.
I know in my mind I just need to get out and exercise but it's not so easy.
I am hoping maybe I can inspire / be inspired by some of you current members of MFP.
I have taken a small step by registering and saying hi- let's hope it looks brighter from here on in.
Cheers

Replies

• ebonyjayde
    Options
    Hi there! Im also in sydney, and have just joined MFP. :)
  • HazelAngelstar
    Options
    hi,
    one thing you will definitely get from MFP is support & motivation .... the people here are top class, i've only been here a couple of months, and would have gave up by now ... but instead I am actually looking at ways of how i can increase my daily exercises xxx
  • minnie22
    minnie22 Posts: 60
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I'm from the uk, but you can add me & I be there if you need support, I had depression so I know it's not a nice feeling to have & I know it's not easy to go out the door when your feeling really low, like I said you can add me if you want.
  • Cheryl7621
    Cheryl7621 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I can relate. I've been dealing with depression for a number of years. Trying to push through that fog is never easy, but there is a lot of support here I have found, having recently joined myself. Add me if you'd like. :smile: