EA Active Sports 2 Wii.

Options
xSophia19
xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
ok, im sooooo tempted to buy the ea active sports 2 for nintendo wii, and for like £14 on amazon im sure you cant go wrong?!

anyone who has this, any good? are the excercises half decent? anyone seen good results from it? heart rate monitor any good? =/

Im currently doing the 30DS i just started level 2 yesterday, im also fitting in zumba wii in the afternoon when im free as extra excercise as i cant do 30ds till night time! Soo im just looking into another fitness game for wii, and just looking for peoples opinions on this game :) is it worth buying?

Thanks in advanced x

Replies

• trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    i love this game,i also do the shred and zumba ect but you just get to change it round a bit! the hrm is also great too it makes you work harder!
    top game x
  • gemmie_c
    gemmie_c Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in this one too-I have it but not got it out of the box as I have a bad knee (from a sky diving accident) but have had the all clear from physio so planning on having a go tonight. :)
  • xSophia19
    Options
    i love this game,i also do the shred and zumba ect but you just get to change it round a bit! the hrm is also great too it makes you work harder!
    top game x

Thankyou =) think i will defo order it! Lol thanks x
  • Nodaa
    Nodaa Posts: 40
    Options
    I always play with EA active sports 1 for my workouts! It is amazing how makes you to sweat! I think you gonna lv it!
  • xSophia19
    Options
    Coool :) defo going to get it now :)
  • CarolineT82
    Options
    Yep I've got it (but for the PS3), I've only used it once (just got it this week) but I'm still sore from 2 days ago!! I found it really good. I've got a dodgy knee, so the mountain climbers were a bit of a headache, but other than that I found it really good....enjoy :smile:
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I've got it for the Xbox 360 and its pretty cool it will make you sweat a good bit. I'm pretty sure it will raise your heart rate a good bit. I use it mostly when the weather isn't nice outside.
  • xSophia19
    Options
    Ooooh sounds super good! :) thankyou!!