Gastric sleeve

Options
Hey friends i have my gastric sleeve surgery on 10/09/2017 i had loss 89.9lb since my surgery i just start my gym today and im happy and i cant waiit to loosss more and more :p

Replies

• tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • mazurkiepolish
    mazurkiepolish Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Great job on the loss and the gym membership!!
  • Junebug2022
    Junebug2022 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I thought you continue to lose weight with the sleeve???
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    My best friend just had gastric sleeve. The funny thing is that she now gets 3 meals out of what used to be one meal. I considered it and am still considering it, but I wanted to try it this way first. You have really accomplished a great weight loss. Be careful, because exercise is addictive :smile:
  • Clary65
    Clary65 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HELLO EVERYONE NEW TO THIS LOOKING FOR FRIENDS TO CHAT WITH AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER
  • croz1018
    croz1018 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I thought you continue to lose weight with the sleeve???

Weight loss slows down A LOT when you hit about six months post op. I am almost 8 months post op and have lost only about 2 lbs in the last month. Exercise and tracking is essential for continued success. It's a tool to learn how to portion and eat properly and to change your own life. It's not the easy fix everyone believes it to be.
  • atchison1969
    atchison1969 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had the Gastric Sleeve 2 years ago and I am regaining. Anyone else with this issue
  • tkt19900
    tkt19900 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I had my surgery 7/16/18. I was 210 before the 2 week pre-op. I was 198 the day of surgery and today I am 170. Add me if you would like support. It hasn’t been easy and my sugar cravings are coming back. I still have a Premier shake for breakfast, usually tuna for lunch and I have a hard time getting in my water. For some reason it hurts to drink water but I can drink hot coffee without any problem.