new to Keto, long time user of MyFitnesspal... tried Paleo and many others so now Keto??

Options
been on a modified KETO diet for a week. I have lost 7 lbs...I know its all water weight but I'll take it. I have consistently stayed around 50g of Carbs per day but I would like to know how to eat higher fat/low carb meals, need recipes that are easy to make and taste good.

Replies

• chaffinc
    chaffinc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’ve gotten all my Keto recipes from Pinterest. They have hundreds and most are very quick and easy. I can’t promise they will all taste amazing but it is what it is. I’ve been eating Keto for 5 weeks and I’ve lost 20 pounds so it definitely works. Good Luck!
  • jogetsgains
    jogetsgains Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Youtube has a bunch of keto cooking channels with all kinds of great recipes
  • ImpulsiveDaydreamer
    Options
    Try dietdoctor.com you can choose delicious meals based on how strict or moderate your carb intake is. If you use YouTube Keto Connect and Headbangers Kitchen have great recipes and advice if it’s needed.
  • charH32
    charH32 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi im new to keto too , tried a version similar in the past but so far on day 3 so looking for similar people to follow to motivation and support :smile:
  • deadeyedweirdo
    deadeyedweirdo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    day 16 here