NEED TO STRIP THE FAT - Help

Options
I'm only 2 weeks into what has been a 1200 calorie diet, JM 30DS, running and walking diet. My body is already looking stronger - but that's just it - I look like I am bulking up. I want to see the muscle and lose the fat!!!

I've upped my calories to 1300 for a steady, more sustainable weight loss, so I don't imagine I will be super lean in days but can anyone guide me to a diet that will a) give me enough energy to exercise at an efficient level b) prevent me from feeling like I am starving and c) most importantly - strip the fat (relatively fast) so I can see the hard work that I'm doing?

THANKS.

Replies

• Keefypoos
    Keefypoos Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    in short then, "a wonder diet " :-)

I believe that a small calorie deficeit with a sensible exercise program is the way to do it.
  • Babalaila
    Options
    The Kellogs fitness diet did wonders for me. Two kellogs fitness meals a day, and an ordinary healthy meal.

But it gets boring after sometime. So I tend to replace it with Jungle Oats or Chicken corn soup. All these meals are only 150 calories...so you really reduce your calorie intake.

Lost 2 kilos in 6 months. But after following the above diet, have lost 6 kilos in 2 months...
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I've upped my calories to 1300 for a steady, more sustainable weight loss, so I don't imagine I will be super lean in days but can anyone guide me to a diet that will a) give me enough energy to exercise at an efficient level b) prevent me from feeling like I am starving and c) most importantly - strip the fat (relatively fast) so I can see the hard work that I'm doing?
    Yes, follow MFP! It will give you a sustainable weight loss with energy to exercise and you'll soon see your muscles as your body fat percentage goes down.

Also try resistance training with heavier weights than the low-weight high-rep 30DS.

As you said, you're only two weeks in and the results will kick in soon enough.