Looking for friends for motivation and support

Options
If you will support and motivate me to keep coming back and reaching my goal of 70 pounds to lose in 9 months. We can share recipes, motivational tips, exercising goals and try to reach our goals together. I have alot of weight to lose for my health also, swelling of the feet and diabetis, less on sugar and salt. I would just like some support during my weight loss journey. I started two to three weeks ago and have lost roughly 15 pounds. Keeping track and cutting out chips and pop is a big one. I am trying to eat healthier and obtain a goal. So add me as a friend on here if you would like to support and motivate me. I bet on healthywage.com to lose 70 pounds by 5/28/2019, I need to be 228 by then. Wish me luck, if I make goal I will bet again to get down to 160, that is my ultimate goal, getting older and no time to start but the present. I am 47 years old. Thanks, Tanya

Replies

• kmyst1
    kmyst1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for support friends too Tanya. I have 55 lb to lose but no specific time frame to lose it. My preference is ASAP
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I’m 65 and here everyday for mutual support! Send me a friend request if want
  • empressmdivine
    empressmdivine Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im here also for motivation and offer support. I need to loose weight again. Im a yo-yo lady, always up and down. I need to loose at least 501bs. Please feel free to add me, as I don't know How To request or add any person🤗
  • scrapbooklady
    scrapbooklady Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I got off MFP for several months and tried some different things. I am back about 10-15 lbs heavier. I would love for anyone to add me and let's motivate each other! My immediate goal is to lose 5 lbs in October, 5 more in November and 5 in December.
  • abigailbecker14
    abigailbecker14 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am here for support and motivation. I have tried to start this weight loss journey time and time again. It has never happened for me. I want/need to lose around 100 lbs for me to be healthy. I say a picture of myself today from just one year ago. I don't know how much weight I have gained but it is enough to be noticeable. I need to start now, while I can. I need to make a lifestyle change for better my health and my self-confidence... I am hoping to start slowly and go from there!
  • ItAintMagic
    ItAintMagic Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I would love to have some friends for support, as I have virtually none at home. Even a "like" on my calorie count each day lets me know that someone is watching and giving me encouragement. I don't need much, just a little something! I was here a few years ago and left when I became discouraged after injuring myself working out. I absolutely have to lose weight now, due to a health issue I need surgery for, so I have that as motivation, but just knowing someone out there is rooting for me is a big help. I'm also here to give everyone else who needs it a daily pat on the back and a "go get em!"
  • Workoutahloic50
    Workoutahloic50 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Hi,I too would like support.Im the person who gets up every morning before 5am ,works out,showers and motivates everyone else.Now I’m losing my motivation.Just a little encouragement would be greatly appreciated.
  • Workoutahloic50
    Workoutahloic50 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Sorry Tanya,I hit the wrong button.I accept
  • birdiman
    birdiman Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'd like to add anyone to my circle that is trying to achieve the same goal as myself. A daily commitment to a long-term goal with positive life changing effects! I'm 7 months in and 60+ pounds lighter so far. I'll gladly send a request to those who mentioned they are looking for support!
  • saraann1985
    saraann1985 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I could use all the help I can get. I have 100+ lbs to lose. No time frame but really need more friends.