Looking for female friends

Options
I'm interested in having more female friends for accountability and to keep me more active in the app.
I'm 29 and a geek/gamer. I'm short. Every pound shows on me.
I've hit goal multiple times. I'm intervening this time at 10 lbs over goal.
I don't care if you have a little or a lot to lose. I'll still be tracking after I get back to my goal weight.
I studied Nutrition in college for a few years and I'm really interested in health. I'd be open to answering friends' questions, as long as they aren't related to fad diets.
HW 138
SW 128
CW 125.4
GW 118

Replies

• stonesournum1
    stonesournum1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am DESPERATE on how to eat healthy. I am 54 & have struggled with food addiction all my life due to being an obese child & need help with balance on both nutrition & fitness. I too studied nutrition & fitness for a couple of years. Sick of being afraid of food! Need support in healthy eating & exercising.
  • Lanayruu
    Lanayruu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiiii I’m 28 and a geek too :) just got twilight princess Zelda tattooed on my thigh! I’m looking to lose weight after slowing gaining over the years in recovery after a ED. I no longer have a ed and I’m doing it healthyyyy. My bf is a PT :)
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am DESPERATE on how to eat healthy. I am 54 & have struggled with food addiction all my life due to being an obese child & need help with balance on both nutrition & fitness. I too studied nutrition & fitness for a couple of years. Sick of being afraid of food! Need support in healthy eating & exercising.
    I wonder what you learned while studying. A healthy diet is balanced and varied. Food is supposed to be a source of enjoyment, not fear. You can eat what you like in moderation.
  • Belatrix_Starr
    Belatrix_Starr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hello! I'm not new but I'm starting over on this site after being away for awhile and not logging. I'm hoping to find help, advice and motivation with new friends.
  • littlebear0121
    littlebear0121 Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been a little overweight my whole adult life, started MFP in February, lost 25 lbs, and want to lose 10-15 lbs more. I have a healthy BMI now, but want to improve my eating a bit. I studied nutrition in college also but sadly haven't current. Please add me as a friend.
  • lylemum
    lylemum Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone. I'm from Sydney Australia and need a swift kick up the bum
  • SaofitJapan
    SaofitJapan Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im pretty active and I’d like to be your friend and motivate each other :)
  • CCgal2018
    CCgal2018 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Request sent! I’m also looking for female friends for support and encouragement!
  • orngnerdz
    orngnerdz Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request! I'm a geek that loves gaming and most things nerdy! :)
  • laralieaha
    laralieaha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I play a lot of WoW and have a hard time not binging on it and neglecting my fitness routine. 😭
  • SecretlyVictoria
    SecretlyVictoria Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey girl I know you’re already on my list but feel free to message me! I love video games & reading too!