I have no friends ๐Ÿ˜

Options
Started back on MFP a couple if weeks ago. I have no friends as cannot find how to add anyone, please can someone help? (40 something female from u.k)

Replies

• Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,111 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Add people by clicking on their profile name until you get a symbol that looks like head and shoulders with a + sign, click that and follow the instructions. There are lots of forum posts for new people to find buddies, check out a few.
  • Debs16571
    Debs16571 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you, think I know what I'm doing know ๐Ÿ˜
  • Pool_Boy
    Pool_Boy Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!! :)
  • Fitbcguy
    Fitbcguy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ๐Ÿ’ช
  • eddierob20
    eddierob20 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Started back on MFP a couple if weeks ago. I have no friends as cannot find how to add anyone, please can someone help? (40 something female from u.k)

Hi Debs...good to have you here...
  • 675yfityrfvtr6
    675yfityrfvtr6 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You can add me too :-)
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options

Add me if you wish good luck
  • funjen1972
    funjen1972 Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Sending a FR!
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    It is much better not to have friends - nobody who "knows better" what's good for you, no - one who brings you little tit - bits to eat, nobody who says:"Ooooh, just have a bite, a little bit won't kill you!" No - one who shows you another story about a"fool proof diet which really works", someone who says: "but you do have a lovely face!" Someone who wants to invite you for dinner and wants to cook something for you especially - "something healthy, you know, and you can eat as much as you like!" Those are the ones who are NOT friends!!!