Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

PCOS FIGHTERS

Hi I'm Chey. I was recently diagnosed. I have to lose 100+ and was hoping y'all could befriend me and we can kick PCOS in the *kitten* together!

Replies

• katgirl985
    katgirl985 Posts: 212 Member
    Hi!
    Fellow PCOS-er, also with 100+ to lose here, would love to have you as a friend. :-)
  • osaa7
    osaa7 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Guys,

I'm Agnes and I also need to lose +100, starting metformin next week. Looking for friends to journey together. :)
  • Hello everyone!
    Fellow Cyster here! I'll add ya'll ๐Ÿ˜Š Here to make some like minded friends to make pcos our b.
  • jnunn0525
    jnunn0525 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi All I have PCOS as well lost 64lbs got 32 more.
  • deeblues13
    deeblues13 Posts: 84 Member
    Hi ladies i have pcos also have around 30lbs to loose im currently on metformin add me
  • Pixiepower1
    Pixiepower1 Posts: 7 Member
    hey also need to lose around 100lbs
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    I also have PCOS, I have currently lost over 100 pounds and need to lose 100 more. Feel free to add me, I love new friends!
  • nat22885
    nat22885 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, I also have PCOS and need to lose about 80lbs to qualify for IVF referral. Iโ€™d love to make some new friends on here!
  • jackcast30
    jackcast30 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! I also have PCOS and am trying to keep a low carb diet go help me lose weight. Iโ€™m having trouble keeping my fat intake within my goal. Would love to learn from some of yโ€™all!
  • BritRincon
    BritRincon Posts: 1 Member
    Hey I have PCOS also. I am starting over this month after many failed attempts to lose weight. Today is a new day and I have goals and wonโ€™t let PCOS hold me back! Feel free to add me :)
  • I have PCOS too just found out recently ! ladies you all are not alone im trying to lose 100 pounds myself . feel free to add me ! let's do this together WE GOT THIS ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
  • saraann1985
    saraann1985 Posts: 11 Member
    I also was diagnosed with PCOS. I am looking to lose 100+ lbs and could use all the friends I can get! Please add me. Thanks