Bra Size Down??! NSV <3

Options
whitelaurel
whitelaurel Posts: 162 Member
Me and my boobs go way back. I'm pretty sure I was a 38DDD at my highest bra size, (high school), and then slowly, I started to see changes. I dropped down to a 38DD. And then a 38D. And then I accidentally gained some weight back (all in my boobs, of course,) and I was positively popping out of my 38D bras. I was so devastated. :/ Well, I got back on track, and all of a sudden...

I have some seriously room at the top of the cup (especially on the armpit side!) -- And that might just mean that I need a different bra style... But one thing is for certain: my boobs are definitely back down to a manageable size!! A solid 38D and on the descent!! I am thrilled. :) And my mom told me the ladies in my family never lost weight from our breasts!

Now I just wish I could see belly fat melting away faster. :laugh: But I'll take what I can get!

Replies

• BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    feels amazing doesn't it!

have gone from a G down to a DD just with 10 kilos!

nice work :)
  • whitelaurel
    Options
    That's awesome! Yeah, I definitely share your sentiments. <3 hehe.
  • MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I can't wait til mine start going away!!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    woohoo less back pain! :) and no more boobies hitting me in the eye when jogging ;) they do still come close to my face though :(
  • crazytxmom
    crazytxmom Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I understand. I've been a C+ since I was 12! When I started with MFP last December I wore a 38DDD. When I finally HAD to go shopping for new bras I discovered that I went from one impossible to find size to another! I am currently a 34DD. Smaller, but still so hard to find.

Enjoy the changes!!!
  • morenita71
    morenita71 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    doesn't feel like they're getting smaller although I dropped a size round my waist. I'm currently wearing 38E and would like to be about 36D - do carry weight on my back and don't want to look like I'm about to topple over! They annoy me so much - either I feel matronly or 'slutty' - wish I could just look chic and elegant for a change!
  • MuchMovement
    Options
    I went from a size 39D to now I can't even fit in junior kiddie bras :(
  • Jelleebean
    Jelleebean Posts: 212
    Options
    boobs are the one thing on me that's stayed consistant.... and i'm okay with that... i like my girls... i just want the number to go down... i'm good with them being big :happy: :laugh:
  • gloryrest
    gloryrest Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    The mid section always seems to be the last to go or something but that's really good news that the "girls" have become manageable. ((Applause))
  • whitelaurel
    Options
    They annoy me so much - either I feel matronly or 'slutty' - wish I could just look chic and elegant for a change!

This is so my dilemma, too! Let's just keep at it. :happy: It's gotta happen sooner or later!
  • cnkan0119
    cnkan0119 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    boobs are the one thing on me that's stayed consistant.... and i'm okay with that... i like my girls... i just want the number to go down... i'm good with them being big :happy: :laugh:

That's the one thing I want to keep. I want to lose the belly fat, not the girls!
  • Jelleebean
    Jelleebean Posts: 212
    Options

That's the one thing I want to keep. I want to lose the belly fat, not the girls!

exactly. the belly can definately go. the girls can stay as is... i just need a smaller back :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!