Hello everyone!

I am just introducing myself, I joined here today. I am looking forward to learning lots about leading a healthier lifestyle, and picking up tips and advice from everyone here. I only have one friend on here at the moment - hopefully I will make a few more!

I have a way to go - my goal is to lose 28lbs, but more importantly to increase my fitness levels and feel healthier. I think the food-tracking facility is brilliant on here - I can't believe it works everything out for you - great!

I have joined a gym and did my first hour-long session last night. I am going to buy a pedometer and try and do 10,000 steps a day.

I am motivated and ready to go - let's do this!

Replies

• cargotrailer
    cargotrailer Posts: 62 Member
    edited October 2018
    Hello, welcome to MFP, good luck achieving your goals! This site is great!
  • karamoushka
    karamoushka Posts: 1 Member
    My first time joining a discussion group in myfitnesspal. I have been going up and up and up in my weight and now am realizing that my health will sooner or later be affected. I have decided to take it one day at a time and am going to join the 12 weeks challenge. Hoping to see less of me by xmas.
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    It sounds like you are motivated! Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me. I've lost 107 pounds and need to lose about 120 more. :)
  • ThtDudeCam
    ThtDudeCam Posts: 13 Member
    Welcome!!!! Keep that fire burning and
    DO WORK!!!! 💪✌️
  • Kar1us
    Kar1us Posts: 31 Member
    Hi. I agree. Focusing on overall fitness and strength is more realistic and effective for me than focusing on weight. Keep up the good work!