Having No Luck

Options
I am happy to say that I've lost about 50 lbs since I had my daughter almost 3 years ago. But I still would like to lose 30-40 more. I know this sounds like a lot but I'm 5' 3". I weigh around 170. I'd like to be 120 but I need to be less than 135. I signed on here today for the first time and I'm going to crack down and manage my eating better. I can't seem to figure out how to add food to your list though. I go to Breakfast and I searched Pop Tarts but how to you get them on the diary? Can anyone help?

Replies

• KotasMom2006
    Options
    I am happy to say that I've lost about 50 lbs since I had my daughter almost 3 years ago. But I still would like to lose 30-40 more. I know this sounds like a lot but I'm 5' 3". I weigh around 170. I'd like to be 120 but I need to be less than 135. I signed on here today for the first time and I'm going to crack down and manage my eating better. I can't seem to figure out how to add food to your list though. I go to Breakfast and I searched Pop Tarts but how to you get them on the diary? Can anyone help?
  • superduperbandnerd
    Options
    when you search a little window will come up on the side when you find the item you are looking for and then hit the add to diary button.
  • mmackie
    Options
    When you find what your looking for a pop up comes up on the right side of your screen. All you have to do is figure out your portion and then click "add to meal".
  • peterpandabear06
    Options
    Sometimes when you search for an item, I've found that it won't come up sometimes because of slight spelling differences or things like that. Try checking on that. I know that "pop tarts" isn't hard to spell :tongue: I'm not trying to question your intelligence or anything... But maybe it is under a different name? Otherwise try searching for the brand...

Good luck! :smile:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

it is very simple..if you really want to lose weight you will not be eating junk like poptarts..they are sugar filled garbage, so...if you arent eating that junk, you dont need to find it
    good luck
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site so much. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.