Suggestions

Options
So I am getting ready to make a turkey burger.
I bought it from Schnucks. It’s a “ Meat Master Loaded Burger Garden Turkey Burger”.
Suggestions for logging it?

Replies

• nicoleseph0321
    nicoleseph0321 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Have you tried scanning the barcode on the package? That works for me 95% of the time 😊

If that doesn’t work I would weigh it and log as X ounces ground turkey, plus anything else that might be listed in the ingredients list (if it’s “loaded” I’m guessing there’s some stuff in there other than turkey?)

Hope that helps. Enjoy the meal!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Have you tried scanning the barcode on the package? That works for me 95% of the time 😊

If that doesn’t work I would weigh it and log as X ounces ground turkey, plus anything else that might be listed in the ingredients list (if it’s “loaded” I’m guessing there’s some stuff in there other than turkey?)

Hope that helps. Enjoy the meal!

Looks to be ground turkey with bell peppers. Since they are calling it a Garden turkey burger, I am assuming it’s stuffed with veggies.

Definitely tried scanning it and didn’t come up with anything. No ingredients list either. This is one of the special buy items from the Butcher in Schnucks.
  • nicoleseph0321
    nicoleseph0321 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hmm, in that case I’d probably just log the weight of the ground turkey. I might not add anything else if it’s only peppers/veggies because it’s most likely negligible, but that’s just me😉
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to add your cooking oil!