Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

If you could do it over again....

2»

Replies

• Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I love the people in my life so much that I wouldn't change a single thing even though I've *kitten* up A LOT.

@Chael2dot0 dis me

:p
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I do love my profession but I still think I should have pursued my passion for becoming an astronaut, kept up on my running/sports activities, not have gotten married so young (or at all). I do love my kids but if I had never had kids, I wouldn't know the difference so there's that too... I should have stayed out on my own longer and experienced more as a young single female.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Wouldn't change a thing, it all worked out far better than I could possibly ever have imagined.
  • lililomo2
    lililomo2 Posts: 250 Member
    edited October 2018
    i would have taken the culinary arts course instead of the pastry chef one, because at the end of my career - i felt guilty AF contributing to people's unhealthy lifestyles. but before that - instead of getting a useless liberal arts degree, i'd have gone into science and research. there's nothing else i'd change though. sure i'd change my health situation, but i'm doing what i can, and i learned something from every damn setback i've had, so that to me has no pricetag on it
  • InkgirlKC
    InkgirlKC Posts: 251 Member
    I would eat better.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,794 Member
    I would've gotten into the radio business. Maybe host a chill NPR weekend show. People are always telling me that I have a face for radio. I should've heeded their advice.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Along similar lines... it's interesting to think about little moments/occurrences that, had they gone different, could have dramatically changed how my life played out.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    I'm going back to school in 3 months actually to be a pastry chef. To be fair, I'm not sure I would have been that much into it when I was 18... but I never considered it because it wasn't 'good enough' for my parents.
  • HeyEmilio
    HeyEmilio Posts: 64 Member
    With regard to the markets, I would have studied technical analysis and fundamental analysis. I'd be able to live a life self employed trading and investing.