Subway nutrition...YOUR WAY!

Options
I really hate it when you go to subway.com and have to choose THEIR nutrition values. Plus, they never seem to have the newer items on there. But if you go to http://www.SubwayFreshBuzz.com you can build your own sandwich AND they even have the new items. YAY!

Replies

• Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Chipotle has something great like that too, if you google "Chipotle Calorie Calculator" you can build what you got and it gives you the nutrition information. It is also.
  • MuffinMan25
    Options
    I love Subway!!!!
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    oh wow awesome! thanks! yeah I go to subway at least a couple times a month and just add in whatever i see as a guess.
  • cubbieblue10
    cubbieblue10 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I was really excited to see their new nutrition calculator too. It's very useful, and much better than trying to guess and then manually add or subtract your toppings. Jimmy John's has a good one too.
  • sock_17
    sock_17 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing the site!
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    For those folks in PA, Sheetz MTO has the same thing. On Sheetz.com you can build your order just the same way you build it on their order kiosk and it gives you the nutrition for each piece you've ordered... the bread, the meat, the cheese, the condiments! I avoid Sheetz because I love their french fries but I thought that was a fabulous nutrition information addition!
  • yanina6
    yanina6 Posts: 12
    Options
    great to know......thanks :D
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    Thanks for the tip. I eat there a lot!