Keto and Fasting Lifestylers

Options
jodymaro1
jodymaro1 Posts: 63 Member
edited October 2018 in Introduce Yourself
I’m Jody 49 female from NY looking to add more keto lifestyle members and fast/intermittent fast diehards! I have been here on and off since 2013 I think. MFP is my favorite food and exercise app. I haven’t worked out in two weeks because of my foot hurting but will be soon hopefully. My favorite workout is with weights. I hope to make more friends who follow these two lifestyles of keto and fasting ! :D

Replies

• HaynesCheung
    HaynesCheung Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello Jody!
    I’m 21 female living in London. I tried Keto diet for 28 days before with amazing result. Now I want to try Keto fasting as well! Tmr will be the first day.
    I love weight training as well and I don’t do cardio :p

Nice to meet someone who’s living the lifestyle I’m trying to get back to!
    Please feel free to add me.
  • jodymaro1
    jodymaro1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Fasting can be hard. But once you get your first fast done you will see you’re not hungry eventually. Usually takes me 2 days. I only can do 2 1-2. Haven’t made the 3 days. I get dizzy. Make sure you add sea salt or pink Himalayan salt to your waters. It helps keep your vitamins and potassium levels and electrolytes steady. I now do 16:8 fasting almost every day. I’m rarely hungry. I eat two meals a day most days. Today is my day off so I’m having a few sparkling seltzer’s which run 1-2 grams per drink lol. I try never to eat more than 15 carbs a day 20 max. I lost 6.2 lbs so far and feel amazing. Mostly feel great because I don’t crave carbs anymore or my favorite foods like pizza etc. lol. It’s euphoric and feels so good to fast. Hunger comes and goes so just remember your goal and stick with it. I added you thank you. I will help keep you motivated and accountable If you like ok ? Thx for replying and sharing. Love and miss my weights. Strong is the new skinny girlfriend! :D