Hello friends

Options
I found this site and I am going to actually try to shed some pounds.
Please let me know if you had success with this plan!
Have a blessed day

Replies

• turkeygirl
    Options
    I found this site and I am going to actually try to shed some pounds.
    Please let me know if you had success with this plan!
    Have a blessed day
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you! I'm loving this site and have lost 31 lbs so far!!!
  • heatther
    heatther Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I love this site! I have tried a lot of sites but this is the best. I have lost 8 lbs in two weeks with this diet, exercise and Alli. I need to lose 50 more for my wedding in November!

Good luck and hope you like it as much as I do!
  • turkeygirl
    Options
    Wow that is awesome on how much weight you have lost!
    What great inspiration. Any tips that you would like to share?
    Have a good Monday.
  • turkeygirl
    Options
    I have considered Alli.
    What are your comments about the product?
  • frithir
    frithir Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I've lost 45 lbs. in the past 7 months and incidentals like 1" in the ankles, 3" in the calves, 4" in the thighs, 8" in the hips, 9" in the waist, 1" in the bust, gone from a size 24-26 to a 16-18, lost 3 ring sizes..........and for the first time in over 20 years............truthfully weigh a good 15 lbs. LESS than what my drivers license says :wink: I'm using the basic 1200 calorie a day and doing 1 hour of dance aerobic 6 days a week. OH! and most importantly of all..........cholesterol and fasting blood sugar are now NORMAL!!!! Do I think it works? Yep I do :)
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard:flowerforyou:
  • its time for change
    Options
    Welcome. I have been on this site for 5 days. So far I have lost 5 pounds and I can tell than more are going to be off very soon. My tight cloths already aren't as tight. =) I feel less bloated. The first 3 days I did the 1200 calorie thing. It did not work out well for me. I was very hungry, shaky, tired, irritable, angry, and pale. Even the guy at the grocery store that I frequent commented on how bad I looked, lol. I upped my calories to almost 1500 and I feel much better. My stomach still growls on occasion but that is always a sign of success to me. If I never feel hungry, I am obviously eating too often and too much. Good luck to you!! :flowerforyou:
  • UpDownMostly
    Options
    I have just found this site myself. I'm on a quest to shed a few pounds. So far I've found this site to be very helpful. Especially in the area of watching what I eat. I'm a bad one for snacking and conveniently forgetting what I ate. :)
    Tim
  • heatther
    heatther Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I like Alli alot. My Dr recommended it to me. I hate their website though! I am happy with the weight I have been losing, but I workout everyday to for a hour and have pictures of the wedding dress I want posted up all over the house to keep me motivated. I would recommend Alli as a boost! If you try it let me know what you think of it!

Have a great night and good luck!
    Heatther
  • turkeygirl
    Options
    Thanks for the info on alli. I think I will give it a try.
    Have you encountered any negative side effects from alli:
    I hope the best in preparing for your wedding
  • turkeygirl
    Options
    Wow you should be so proud of yourself.
    It takes work to lose that much weight. That is great inspiration.
  • turkeygirl
    Options
    I think that I will stick to about 1500 calories to start, I feel hungry
    already, but the good side is like you said is that I do not feel as bloated.
    Thanks for sharing
  • turkeygirl
    Options
    I'm glad to know other people have to deal with to much snacking.
    I'am on the prowl for convenient healthy snacks
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Goodl uck and welcome to an awesome site not to mention the people rock here too!!

dd :happy:
  • turkeygirl
    Options
    Thanks, I think that I will actually like this site.