I need some MOTIVATORS .... to kick my butt .... PLEASE :)

Options
I need anyone and everyone to help me. I have tried and failed so many diets and need just incouragement and motivation from others to tell me to stop whining and just do it! I need people willing to become my lifeline in any time of need or want. I can in turn offer my advice, I'm great at being a motivator, just not motivated for me :( I just started this past Tuesday and already feel as though it's time to quit, whats the point ....... but I have been searching in the B/A photos, and those make me WANT this!! Real people, same weight as me, and now you all look AMAZING!! I WANT THIS MORE THAN EVER!! So please, anyone willing to be friends and give advice, I would love to have you on "my" team :)

Thank you in advance :)

Replies

• jraps17
    jraps17 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you'll find great motivators and support here for sure.
  • willdbill0712
    willdbill0712 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Start slow and do what you can do. Don't look at the overall goal each and every day. Short term is the key. Do what you can and just keep at it. You are the one in charge of your life, take charge of it!

Friend request on the way!
  • KA29
    KA29 Posts: 54
    Options
    I used to be in the same boat as you. Tried several diets and when I got bored of them, or didn’t see the results I wanted, gave up.
    I have been doing MFP for about 5 weeks and lost 6 pounds already. The food diary really helps me stay on track, as does the exercise diary.
    Any diet can be frustrating, but you have to stick with it if you want those wonderful B/A photos.

You are part of a fantastic community full of thousands of supporters, just like us.

Don’t give up!!
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You will find plenty of support and all the motivation you will need here.

I have no problem kicking my friends butt to keep them motivated and on track. That said, add me if you want.
  • sldavis73
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I would be happy to offer support!!!

It's rough but so worth it in the end... Just imagine how good you will feel about yourself! I have to tell myself that if everyone else can do it.. I damn sure can! We all just have to put our time in.. the blood, sweat and tears. It's not going to fall off just because we want it to.. it's going to take work and anything worth having does!

Believe in yourself and invest in yourself....

Staci
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel freee to add me! Im from Wales (UK) soo if anyone wants help and motivation who share the same time zone as me, then your welcome! =)
  • wtbf
    wtbf Posts: 57
    Options
    I am also in the same boat! I had lost about 25 lbs at one point and am now back up about15 lbs so I have to get myself in control before I gain it all back. I've been on this roller coaster before and I know that tracking my food works I just have to do it, so I too need some good butt kicking. I would love to find someone who will post daily with me too keep me accountable. Are you interested? Add me as a friend and we'll keep in touch and set up some day to day goals that we can help each other meet. Looking forward to getting to know some of you better.
  • HavenIryxia
    HavenIryxia Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I can help motivate you, and you can help me. We can help each other. I will send you a friend request :D
  • Tennis2Win
    Options
    You need to set a goal in advance EVERYDAY for yourself and do it! Your body is the ONLY one you've got, so make a promise to yourself that you are committed and WILL DO IT! YOU ARE WORTH IT!!. You need to change your mindset and and decide you WANT this. No one can do that for you. Experts say that if you do something for 17 days in a row, it becomes habit. So no matter how little or much you exercise just make yourself do something, and get into a routine. I find that I set myself a goal to walk to a particular place every morning. I don't do laps around a track or use workout equipment its too easy to quit. But if I say I am walking 2 miles down the road, well guess what? I have to walk 2 miles back! I started out just walking. Then I noticed I could pick up the pace and walk with hand weights. Then I started to jog half of it. Before long I was jogging all of it. Its baby steps! But you have to get out there! Then enjoy coming home and getting to log your exercise and getting more calories for the day to eat! Thats my favorite part! Good luck and hang in there.

MOVE YOUR BODY!!!! :happy:
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    What are your goals? Not your weight goals, your behavior goals. What are you going to do differently TODAY? Today is all you have to worry about right now, and you can totally handle that!