New and just want to say Hello!

Options
A friend of mine told me about this site a few days ago. She has been using it for a while and I'm so thankful that she shared it with me. :bigsmile:

Replies

• wiscfriend
    wiscfriend Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello to you too!::
  • Jade1x
    Jade1x Posts: 166
    Options
    A friend told me about this fab site aswell. I love it only been my 3rd day but seems like ive been on here for longer. Feel free to add me if u like. More friends the bettter to help us get through :happy:
  • gsnap30
    gsnap30 Posts: 67
    Options
    hi and welcome!
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Hiyas!! Welcome to the first day of the new you!!!
  • shazzamax11
    Options
    Hi and welcome

This is my 3rd day here :drinker:
  • kippit
    kippit Posts: 78
    Options
    WELCOME!
  • Swoodsen
    Options
    Hi I am new too, feel free to add me I am looking for more friends.
  • Mandakat17
    Mandakat17 Posts: 105
    Options
    Hi Lindsay!! I'm so glad you like the website. I love love love it. And it's free....what could be better!! Everyone (well almost everyone) is very supportaive and encouraging. Like I said, I'll sit for hours sometimes and read the message boards. Especially the yummy recipes everyone shares! :)
  • Twilightmom06
    Twilightmom06 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I started this journey a couple of months ago. I love this site. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Monika135
    Options
    Hi Lindsay!! I'm so glad you like the website. I love love love it. And it's free....what could be better!! Everyone (well almost everyone) is very supportaive and encouraging. Like I said, I'll sit for hours sometimes and read the message boards. Especially the yummy recipes everyone shares! :)

You will love it here! WELCOME... I often sit for hours reading the message boards, always great support and ideas!
  • Sonchie
    Sonchie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hello to you! I was trying to remember how I learned of this site. I think I may have stumbled upon it while looking for a calorie counter app. Its the best stumble ive had in a long while! Welcome!