110 lbs lost, another 100lbs to go...looking for friends!

Options
Hey guys! My name is Brandi, im 29 and I'm looking for some fit friends!

I have currently lost 110lbs, and am looking to lose another 80-100lbs! I started at 380lbs, and now I have sweat my way to 270!

I love lifting, and being at the gym. I eat according to IIFYM (if it fits your macros). I don't believe in diets, I believe this journey is a lifestyle change and no food is "bad" food.

If you are active on here and looking for an accountability friend please send me a request! :)

Replies

• hoppgeorge
    hoppgeorge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    We have very similar opinions and paths. Add me if you like. I try to be active on here and as supportive as I can! Best wishes!
  • siobhanaoife
    siobhanaoife Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi, Brandi!

I started at 367.8, currently at 189.2, something like 40ish pounds to go (hard to say for sure). I log every day. I'll send you a friend request. Anyone else on a similar path feel free to friend me, the more the merrier!
  • swatson99
    swatson99 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've got about 130 pounds to lose. I've been going for about 2 weeks and have lost 9 lbs. Feel free to add me. I could use some motivation buddies. When I'm in the 'zone' I like to focus on diet and exercise a lot so it's be nice to have some people with similar goals. I'm in this for life to improve my health. My main goals are eating healthy to lose the weight and exercising to get healthy. At 5'3" and 273 lbs currently it's difficult to walk very fast but I'm doing the best I can. My legs cramp up when I'm walking. So that's a challenge. I also have hypothyroidism and take meds that have make me gain weight so I have that to deal with but I'm not giving up. I know I can get there. My short term goal is 200, long term 140. Looking forward to sharing motivation!
  • ApolloDj2018
    ApolloDj2018 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm in a similar boat as you I need to lose loads more lbs and I'd sure like some like minded friends for support and to share results with
  • brandiw408
    brandiw408 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hoppgeorge wrote: »
    We have very similar opinions and paths. Add me if you like. I try to be active on here and as supportive as I can! Best wishes!

Thanks! Added you.
    Hi, Brandi!

I started at 367.8, currently at 189.2, something like 40ish pounds to go (hard to say for sure). I log every day. I'll send you a friend request. Anyone else on a similar path feel free to friend me, the more the merrier!

Awesome progress! Added you :)
    swatson99 wrote: »
    Hi. I've got about 130 pounds to lose. I've been going for about 2 weeks and have lost 9 lbs. Feel free to add me. I could use some motivation buddies. When I'm in the 'zone' I like to focus on diet and exercise a lot so it's be nice to have some people with similar goals. I'm in this for life to improve my health. My main goals are eating healthy to lose the weight and exercising to get healthy. At 5'3" and 273 lbs currently it's difficult to walk very fast but I'm doing the best I can. My legs cramp up when I'm walking. So that's a challenge. I also have hypothyroidism and take meds that have make me gain weight so I have that to deal with but I'm not giving up. I know I can get there. My short term goal is 200, long term 140. Looking forward to sharing motivation!

Hey girl! Added you. We got this!
    Hi there I'm in a similar boat as you I need to lose loads more lbs and I'd sure like some like minded friends for support and to share results with

Sounds good, added you! Looking forward to shedding pounds!

• Jesslan_Rose
    Jesslan_Rose Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I would love a new friend. I started out at 400lbs and lost 200lbs. Two weeks after I hit 199lbs my Mom suddenly passed away. It hit me really hard. I spent the last two years gaining back 135lbs. (Food is my stress relief.) This summer I finally got back on track and have re-lost 34lbs so far, but I'm having a harder time this time around. :( I log everyday.
  • kallie61410
    kallie61410 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Totally understand your struggle !! I too am a stress eater, my mom has been gone for 8 years now ... keep it up - you can do it and you have support !!