I do all body weight exercises and have a question

Options
Hello group. This is my second-day using myfitnespal. I need some help. I exercise 4 days per week using just my body weight. Squats, lunges, pushups, etc. When adding the exercises to this program it doesn't seem to take note of any calories used for these exercises because no weight is attributed to them. I could put my body weight in there, which is 245 pounds. That would make me look like superman instead of fat man. Should I use a percentage of my body weight, or what?

Replies

• RedneckDentist
    RedneckDentist Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    getting the calories into the strength training is a paid version of this program. calories counting in cardio is standard, as for what you should count as your weight, in those exercises are you lifting your entire body weight? or just a portion....
  • kd_mazur
    kd_mazur Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    search for strength training under the cardio section. The strength section in the free version is intended to keep track of the reps not the calories. Entering strength training will estimate the calories based on your current weight recorded.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    You can find the calorie burn for strength training in the cardio section of the app.