Can't give up ...

Options
Hi again. I was a member of MFP before and it worked great for a long time. Then life got in the way and my mind played tricks on me. I eventually gained back the weight. Now I'm experiencing some health annoyances (IBS, Low Iron, Arthritis, Plantar Fasciitis) that the Dr. says a good weight-loss can help control. So here I am again, turning to my MFP friends for some support because there's no place better. I'm looking forward to this brand new adventure with you.

Replies

• RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!!
  • MOMSHOME
    MOMSHOME Posts: 72
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck!!!
    You can add me as a friend if you wish.
  • ckdub428
    ckdub428 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back! For me the hardest thing is starting again so feel free to add me and we can keep each other going so we never have to "start again" again!
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    welcome back, im on my second round of mfp as well, good luck!
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :happy: I am also started back on MFP for the second time on Monday.

Good Luck
  • edunk2008
    Options
    SOOO glad you are giving it another go!!! :flowerforyou: This time is THE time!!!
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    What ever happened to the concept of "If it WORKS, stick with it!" I have often asked the question, "How can "Life" get in the way of GOOD Health?" I have ALWAYS Answered, "LIFE IS GOOD HEALTH;" THEN I began to LIVE that way! We often have to "lose" the most precious thing(s) to us before we actually KEEP First things First.
  • weesmallmamma
    weesmallmamma Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    welcome back. i too took a break from MFP due to various things happening in my life.

however this week i said that i was going to look after number one and loose my pregnancy weight.

coming back here is the first step.

Good luck

9375026.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools