Looking for friends!

Hey! I’m setting a goal for myself to lose as much weight as possible (in a healthy way) before the new year! Looking for friends so we can motivate each other. Add me!

Replies

• Ohmarymary
    Ohmarymary Posts: 4 Member
    Same here! You can add me 😀
  • stormy1956
    stormy1956 Posts: 2 Member
    I have not figured out how to add friends but would love to. I had lost 75 pounds in the past year but quit tracking and now I’m back up 15. I need help.
  • alyx63007
    alyx63007 Posts: 1 Member
    Yea how do we add I want to follow you guys. I had a setback. In one week I gained 10lbs back that took me three months to loose. Need to not beat myself up and get back on track.
  • wefts
    wefts Posts: 183 Member
    I have been here for about 1 1/2 lost 44 gained back 7 and now got rid of all but 1 trying to loose another 32 . welcome to our reality calories stink
  • sharondjs
    sharondjs Posts: 676 Member
    Yep me to lost a bucket load ( over 50 kilos )
    Hurt myself put 22 kg back on have dropped about 12 of the 22 but each day is a struggle with motivation finding it keeping it using it 😀😀😀
  • iamkachelle
    iamkachelle Posts: 28 Member
    Keep pushing forward. As long as you keep trying, you're making progress. We can do this ;)
  • ShelzW
    ShelzW Posts: 7 Member
    I'm Shelley from New Zealand, I'm on my way to loosing 40kg feel free to add me b :)
  • Mise_enPlace
    Mise_enPlace Posts: 61 Member
    Been chugging along for about a month and a half. It's starting to get harder but hanging in there. L
  • Mise_enPlace
    Mise_enPlace Posts: 61 Member
    Let's motivate each other!
  • Lady_B1215
    Lady_B1215 Posts: 11 Member
    Request sent, anyone can feel free to add me