• The313
    The313 Posts: 3,145 Member
    I can't wait!!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,800 Member
    Woot hoot, :):)
  • Butterchop
    Butterchop Posts: 203 Member
    Ok I can't figure out how to sign my name to the spreadsheet. I am always terrible at spreadsheets. :(
  • Cavspider
    Cavspider Posts: 327 Member
    Butterchop wrote: »
    Ok I can't figure out how to sign my name to the spreadsheet. I am always terrible at spreadsheets. :(

You must be able to edit the document. I can't on my kindle but I can edit on my phone and computer. On my phone I had to download an app to allow me to edit the spreadsheet. If on a computer you should be able to edit. Just click on the next empty cell and type your name. Beyond that my suggestion is befriending Maalea! She is awesome!
  • Butterchop
    Cavspider wrote: »

You must be able to edit the document. I can't on my kindle but I can edit on my phone and computer. On my phone I had to download an app to allow me to edit the spreadsheet. If on a computer you should be able to edit. Just click on the next empty cell and type your name. Beyond that my suggestion is befriending Maalea! She is awesome!

Ok thanks. I will attempt it on my computer.
  • The313
    The313 Posts: 3,145 Member

Message @Maalea I bet she will add your name for you if you tell her your average workout minutes and any preferences for being with certain people.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,800 Member
    edited October 2018

I signed you up, :smiley:

To help you get placed on a team “average number of weekly workout minutes” and “any preferences for being with certain people”

@Maalea, I hope this is okay doing this, the more the merrier, :)
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,072 Member
    @GrandmaJackie - perfect, thank you!

@Butterchop - Welcome! Like Jackie said, If you could also post your average weekly workout minutes, it would help with the team assignment. :)
  • Cavspider
    Cavspider Posts: 327 Member
    Closing in on start date! Sign up now!
  • Maalea
    Here are the links again:

sign-up sheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12ZcX6aX3V8AeByToFlLep8qwKPOXGBqp3KAGlshRFiY/edit?usp=sharing

MFP group for the challenge:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/128738-game-of-thrones-the-long-night

You have to sign up in the spreadsheet AND join the group to take part in the challenge!
  • Butterchop
    OK thanks guys! I added (hopefully) my exercise times.
  • Maalea
    Yes, thank you! Everything is there. :)