Back on MFP after a few years away

Options
I have consistently kept up with my fitness.. but now I am back on here to track my calorie intake. That is the hardest part of staying fit. Ugh

Replies

• brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I too took a few years off. You'll get right back into the groove soon, I promise.
  • whennygirl
    whennygirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here but its because i have been preggers off and on for the last 6 years finally done ane want my body back down 10!!!
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • ozzyantoinette
    ozzyantoinette Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I’m like everyone 😊I’m back fell of the radar please add and we can motivate each other 👍🏻
  • melanie_005
    melanie_005 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Well back. Feel free to add me
  • Layzee85
    Layzee85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Calories is the hard thing for me as well! The last 5 or 6 months I haven’t been as active as I usually am and been eating he same amount of calories... Actually probably more calories because of vacations and summer beers! I feel sluggish... my clothes seem to have shrunk :smile: I need to get back on a plan
  • Bossychic77
    Bossychic77 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I took a few months off ,.., getting back at it
    Add me if it like
    We can inspire each other
  • Chiefsinner2018
    Chiefsinner2018 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! I just joined back in today!! Keep pushing....
  • Amyn_G
    Amyn_G Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I didn’t know MFP had a community forums as well. Since I became a father it has gotten really hard to take out time to continue my regime, let alone tracking everything I eat.

Now I’ve moved to Dubai, I think I can give this another go. And I’m joining back! It would be great to connect with you guys and get support.
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    yeah every time I stop using MFP I lose track of calories and end up coming back!
  • Jan0404
    Jan0404 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I am also back again after falling off the straight and narrow. Good luck on your weight loss/fitness journey along with us all here. Feel free to add me if you wish 😀