Two NSVs in one day

Options
taco_tap
taco_tap Posts: 152 Member
Yesterday, I went to my first physical therapy appointment, Appearantly, I overworked my knee. The therapist gave me some pointers, some latex bands to take home and a few excercises. He also asked me if I wanted to set up another appointment. The NSV part?... I asked if I needed to come back and he said that I seemed motivated enough and that he didnt think I would have a problem with being able to hunker down and do them. Its great to see that even a person who has only talked to me for an hour, can see my dedication. (Of course I can go back if I need to.)

And the other NSV for yesterday..

Its fair time in my town. Went to a concert yesterday there and well, it was a country band. So needless to say, had to wear plaid. But it was hot, and I dont have shorts. So my roommate let me borrow her size 14 american eagle shorts. AND THEY FIT! I havent shopped there since high school, not for pants anyways. Looks like this girl needs to go shopping!!! I am hoping to be at size 10 or 12, then I will be in maintain mode, so I am that one step closer to my goal!

Replies

• ckdub428
    ckdub428 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Way to go!!! Next thing you know you'll be the skinny chick in daisy dukes and cowboy boots!!!
  • SmileyAmy1977
    SmileyAmy1977 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Isn't that a great feeling!? Congrats!!
  • taco_tap
    Options
    Thanks guys. Daisy Dukes.... umm... yes please! next summer will be the year!
  • Heart33
    Heart33 Posts: 2
    Options
    That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!! And goooooooooooooooooooooo shop'n!!!!!
  • grrl77
    grrl77 Posts: 108
    Options
    I have to ask: What's NSV? :D
  • taco_tap
    Options
    Non scale victory... dont worry, i didnt know what it was for the longest time! It took me a while to figure it out.
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Makes you feel great, doesn't it! good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!