Pant Size??

Options
1235»

Replies

• maria1993
    maria1993 Posts: 112
    Options
    I am about 5' 3 and weigh 239 and I'm usually wearing an 18, but sometimes down to a 16 or up to 20.. It really depends on how the pants are made, because I've got a big (but firm) butt.. So even when something fits, it fits my butt but I end up with a gap at the waist line. Prior to my weight loss I was in mostly 22's but could squeeze into smaller.
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm 157 and around a UK size 16 ( I think that's a US 14), though sometimes an 18. At my highest (177) I was an 18/occasionally large 16 and at my smallest (around 139) I was a 14. I've never been able to get smaller than that! It takes me around 20lb to drop a size.

EDIT: I am 5'2" by the way.
  • lookpretty
    lookpretty Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I think this is a bit silly of a question given the companies arent consistent in sizing, I am currently 159, 5 2, also how tight are you guys wearing your clothes? I spend most of my time in scrubs and am a baggy small but jeans Im a 10 but I shop in juniors? not sure the difference, in womens suit pants Im a 8
  • FollowThatUnicorn
    FollowThatUnicorn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6", 171 and I wear a size16 in pants. My problem is my weight is in my tummy. I look like I am very pregnant, and I'm NOT. It sucks when people ask me when I'm due :(
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8, 211 lbs and wear size 16 pants...at my skinniest (in the last few years, I could wear size 7-9 pants/skirt at 165lbs)
  • vdlomas
    vdlomas Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and 212 lbs and wear a size 14 - in Levi's (size 12 too snug) aiming for a 10
  • cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    5' 6", 193 16 ish. I am apple size, so some pants fit great in the but and thighs but can't button them. Some fit around the belly, but are baggy in my but and legs! Oh how I wish I were pear shaped!
  • JulieTX86
    JulieTX86 Posts: 303
    Options
    I know EVERYONE's shape is different, but I am just curious.. lets compare shall we??

I am 5'6 and currently 186 lbs.. I have always felt like my pant size is on the bigger size. I currently wear a size 16-18 depending on the brand or style.

I see people on tv, on weight loss shows and they seem SO much larger than me but the same size.. maybe I am just delusional when I look in the mirror haha...

What are you??

I am hoping that by losing the 40lbs I am looking to lose I can atleast get down into the single digits!!

I am 5'6 (and a 1/2 to be exact, lol). At the start of my weight loss I was 189, I am now 179. At both points I am still in a size 14.
  • IAMQUEEN
    IAMQUEEN Posts: 52
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and a half, lol. I weigh 210 and wear a size 14 going into 12 yayyyy!
  • diane423
    diane423 Posts: 48
    Options
    Im 5'4 185 i wear anything from a 12-14 depends on where i buy from.
  • linnettbenson
    linnettbenson Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8" and weight 149 lbs. I wear a size 8. At my largest I weighed 187 and was very tight in a size 14. It took trying on a lot of different styles to finally convince myself that I really was a size 8. I cannot even remember wearing a size 8 in High School.
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    im a lot bigger than most of you lol. I'm 5 foot 8, weight roughly 375, i can stuff myself into a 26-28, i carry all my weight in my bottom half, so for shirts i can still wear a mens XL
  • RubyHearts
    Options
    5'10 156 pounds and wear a size 9/10

At 197 i wore a size 16/17

I carry all my weight on my hips and stomach. My arms and calves are scrawny, my thighs are semi-big and i have no butt!
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    5'10" 152 and my 6s are getting baggy. Tried on a jean skirt the other day that was a 4 and it fit great.
  • BethanyCee
    Options
    I'm 5'7", 206 lbs, and I wear a 16 at Old Navy very comfortably. But when I try on the 16s at Gap it's muffin top city.
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'3', 146 lbs and I used to wear a size 13 and I am now in between a 9 or 7. Goal is a size five!!!!

6037626.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    It really depends on where you carry your weight. I have very small hips and toned legs, so I can wear really small sizes. I'm 130 lbs at 5'5" and at Gap/Old Navy have to wear a 0 (and they're actually a little loose on me). My Lucky Brand jeans are 2s. I don't really shop anywhere else.