Can't bring myself to eat more

Options
Now I know this sounds crazy b/c we all are here to loose weight b/c we ate too much. Well since i've started this program/site i've been finding it very difficult to eat all/most of my calories. Each day i'm always like with 200 sometimes more.

I'm really just looking at what i eat my closely. I also put my meal in before i eat them. When i exercise which i need badly it increases the amount of calories i can eat so them it looks like i'm straving my body but i'm not.

Is anyone else having these issues?

Replies

• BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Remember, everything is a Guidline.
  • CatMauro
    CatMauro Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Completely understand!!! I enter in everything at the start of the day too so I don't risk going over but I keep an eye on things throughout the day and add/change things as I exercise. It's hard to balance things though, I find that I have trouble balancing calories/fat/sodium/protein/sugar. Like today, I'm all out of fat but I still have tons of protein and over 540 cals left, other days I'll run out of protein but have room on my cals, fats and carbs. Fruit is usually my go to unless I have no sugars left, then I'm screwed :P
  • carly_lauren
    Options
    yeah me too I have been left with Calories everyday and I havent been to the gym this week as I have been doing overtime at work. I have two classes on saturday and one on sunday so I know I wont manage to eat the exercise calories. I am eating much lower calorie foods and if I snack it is on fruits or low fat yogurts. Does this hinder your weight loss at all. Yesterday I had 300 left yesterday but was full after dinner I couldnt manage anything else!
  • libbeah
    libbeah Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes, I have been having the same problem. When I work out I don't want to put on those calories that I just burned off so I'm also always under my calorie goal for the day/week. I don't think it's bad as long as you make sure you're not putting your body into starvation mode.
  • canuckgurrl
    canuckgurrl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Same situation here as well. I'm not going to eat just because the software tells me to.
    If I'm not hungry, I'm not eating. I do not eat my calories back from exercising. I won't.
    Not doing all that work and eating a few hours before bedtime.

Good luck !!

Add me if you need a buddy!

Gail
  • Happy0326
    Happy0326 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Just make sure NO MATTER WHAT you EAT 1200 calories ATLEAST a day. You don't have to eat back your exercise calories. Just NEVER go under 1200. I was leaving 100 -200 calories too & was told that its not healthy My body will eventually go into staration mode & will GAIN weight eventually. So FUEL your body. Eat some pieces of fruit or something that is usually about 100 calories alone.
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I know that part too. I'm trying really hard to get atleast 1,200 in each day.