Welcome to the 150's Club....

Options
Today I finally reached into the 150's, I am at 159.4 and i am so excited to finally be here. I have 9.4lbs to go before i reach my goal and it feels owwww so good.

Once i reach that goal that will put me at a healthy BMI and than i might lower my goal to 140. At 5'6'' the weight range is 151lbs-118lbs depending on your frame but i just want to fit in a size 6, because i have such beautiful clothes that still have tags on them from the 90's that i need to start wearing. Yeah i know i said from the 90's but all the old styles are coming back in, didn't you know. So what ever that weight is at a size 6 is what i'll take and currently i am a size 8 (single digit) another yeah moment for me.

Anyway, help me celebrete this new venture into the 150's club and if you are in this club, lets celebrate together.:drinker:

~Chika

Replies

• myroots
    myroots Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I joined the 150's club for a day last week and plan on rejoining this week. I am also 5'6" and have the same goal. 150 will be awesome and I will see what I can do past that. I know that the 120's are unrealistic for my body, but 140 might be possible.
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: cheers!!