100 lb to lose anybody

Options
Just joined today!! Female and 6' 0

I have a 113.8 pounds to lose to reach my goal of 180 lb.
it's been a struggle trying to do this on my own! Anybody else that could use a friend along this journey? Maybe we can encourage each other. Look forward to making new friends. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ’•

Replies

• swatson99
    swatson99 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'd love to. I've got 130 to lose. It's a rough journey but well worth the effort. We got this!
  • themexicanbigfoot
    themexicanbigfoot Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have roughly 160 to lose - would love to be friends!
  • Darrysanchez
    Darrysanchez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi veryone. I want to add you guys as friends but have no idea how. I have over 100 lbs to lose.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    I started with 125 pounds to lose to reach a goal of 140 (may revise down to 130 when I get there). I am down over 50, so my number's now different, but add me as a friend if that's okay. Happy for company! :smile:

Here's how to add friends:
    https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/12032-how-do-i-invite-a-current-member-to-be-my-friend-on-myfitnesspal-
  • shadonnaawoods
    shadonnaawoods Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I wanna be friends! I have 130 pounds to lose to get to 155. I'm thinner in my profile picture than I am now. My weight has always been a roller coaster, but this is they highest it's ever been at 285. Ready for change!
  • DaNae9402
    DaNae9402 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I have lost 45 but I have 80 more to go! I also started a group here called Weightloss and Wellness Lifestyle if you want a supportive group.
  • AminahDanso
    AminahDanso Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would love to be friends on here! I’m trying to lose 100lbs and it’s great to see so much support from you guys.
  • wellnessnowemf
    wellnessnowemf Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i do!!!!! I am on an epic adventure to lose 141 ADDITIONAL lbs! I have already lost 30. I would be happy to be part of your fun squad!

Erin is the name
    HW 316
    CW 286
    GW 145
    5'5" tall
  • lesanita
    lesanita Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Have roughly 150 lbs to lose. I would love to be in your group. Let's make this happen :smile:
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Anyone who wants to add me, feel free to! I like to support others and be supported too! I've lost 111 pounds and I have about 120 to go.
  • lmm1845
    lmm1845 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there - would love some friends and support! HW 302 CW 280. I'm only about 5 weeks in on keto, and have a loooong way to go!
  • SYED1512
    SYED1512 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I just joined 6 days ago. This is the start of long journey for all of us. I think being positive and consistent is the key. No one can lose 100 + pounds without courage, positive mindset and consistency. Feel free to add me as friend. I will be sharing my progress and some motivational quotes as well.
  • beachside2346
    beachside2346 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just rejoined and i would love to be a part of a support group. i have about 50 lbs to go and would love to join a group....please let me know how i can join.
  • ksmarie55
    ksmarie55 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everybody!!

beachside2346, Yes! It is open to anybody who would like to join our group. All are welcomed!! beachside you have join already

I have friended most on here and will be sending the rest of you a friend's request soon.

Looking forward to our journey together.

• ksmarie55
    Options
    Everyone has been sent a friend request!! Let me know on here, if you didn't receive it and I'll resend it.

• EzeeC
    EzeeC Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All I
    I just joined would love to have friends to motivate me on my journey. I am looking to lose 60lbs first to get back to my lightest then seeing how I feel. Please add me 😁
  • ksmarie55
    Options
    Welcome!! EzeeC!! Friend request on it's way soon

Lets just encourage and support one another. We're going to have up and down days, and its not going to always be easy. I've been struggling with this weight for years, my heaviest weight was 400 lb and I've lost about 107 lb long before mfp. I've been stuck at my current weight for a long time, so I know the struggles. I wish everyone of you the best on this weight loss Journey and look forward to our friendships on mfp.

My name's Marie,

• ksmarie55
    Options
    Happy Saturday Everyone!! Hope everyone's having a great weekend so far.