looking for motivated friends

Options
Hi I am mom who is looking for friends I have been on my weight journey for 3 months I was 282 now 241 now lost 41lb

almost 2 year ago my life change I lost my 4 year old son to Brain Cancer that when I started to eat really bad I didnt care I was a mess

Replies

• shash714
    shash714 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First of all, I am incredibly sorry for the loss of your son, no parent should have to go through that suffering.

Second, YEAH to you that is a great accomplishment in 3 months!! What type Of eating plan are you following and are you exercising too?
    I have lost 16 lbs in the last 2 months and I find that logging my food is a huge help. I’m staying with a low carb diet and I’m doing a 30 minute boot camp 3 or 4 times a week. The goal is to also do a hike once a week too but I am letting time get away from me and not fitting it in right now.
  • lmm1845
    lmm1845 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I'm so sorry about your son... I'm pretty new but motivated - down 21.5 lbs in 5 weeks so far doing keto with a long way to go! Would love to add some friends here!
  • bmclavin
    bmclavin Posts: 9 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hi shash714 :) I am doing a low calories diet and I do weights lifting and cardio I do that for 1 hour 6 day week only take one day off . I also do Fresh juice detox . I juice a lot I found that it helps a lot.
  • bmclavin
    Options
    Hi imm1845 I herd of Keto one of brother in laws are doing it .
  • bmclavin
    Options
    if any of you want you can add me love having new friends