Any Lady Boss People???

Options
Hey All,
I'm pretty sure there are some awesome Ladybosses in the MFP community. Thought I'd see if anyone would like to be friends and have a thread for everything ladyboss and encourage one another bounce off ideas and etc.

Replies

• amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    If by Ladyboss you mean working a full-time job as the breadwinner of the family, running the entire household and getting it all done, then yes, Ladyboss here!
    Friend me if you'd like. I have an open diary for friends and I'm constantly trying to up my game as far as health and fitness go.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    what does that mean? lol
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    If by Ladyboss you mean working a full-time job as the breadwinner of the family, running the entire household and getting it all done, then yes, Ladyboss here!
    Friend me if you'd like. I have an open diary for friends and I'm constantly trying to up my game as far as health and fitness go.

Yep that's me too, complete with a semi-retired husband who does naff all and a 20yr old son who does even less lol
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    Define Ladyboss.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I'm a lady boss I guess. I am a manager of a physical security company.
    I'm also a wife and mother of adult children and 2 grandchildren.
  • fixintoloseit
    fixintoloseit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the Ladyboss lean shake mix....just to change things up a bit. I did some Keto, lost nearly 40 lbs but recently started to CHEAT some....so mad at ME!!! I am typically low carb, it works for me & I feel so much better! I JUST last night got signed up with Ladyboss.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    :trollface:
  • Redordeadhead
    Redordeadhead Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Jackie9003 wrote: »
    Oh how disappointing, I thought it was going to be a great motivational group of power women making fantastic achievements. But it's just another short lived gimmick that won't work.
    Hey ho.
    Next........

Me too, so disappointed...
  • WJS_jeepster
    WJS_jeepster Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Their opening claim:

"After Cracking The Code, We Then Infused The 54 Proven
    Weight Loss Ingredients Into An All Star Lineup Of The Most Effective Supplements Dosed And Formulated Specifically For Women."

This is just such a weird use of capitalization...

• Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    This is an MLM, right?
  • Evelyn_Gorfram
    Evelyn_Gorfram Posts: 706 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Amen to what Evelyn said, the program works. Yes, you could buy the supplements. They have results coaching which is one-on-one, there are other programs. Not one of do you need unless you want to. They sell swag if you want it. They are now having once a year convention of sort. Here over 1,000 women come together to hear great speakers, talk about your journey and how to make it better, great music & concerts, all geared toward changing women's mentality towards a healthy weight lose journey.
    Uh, that's not what I said.
    I saw OP a few days ago and like others, I did not realise it was a new weight loss program. Claiming to be the best and according to their website, offering amazing new weight loss supplements. I counted 6 different products to buy along side the recommended use of all 6 daily. Yet no prices were given unless you put a product into a basket and give them your personnel details.

I am always sceptical of people selling/promoting their products but hiding prices. They are making some big claims, but seems to be another compamny aiming to hit woman who want to diet and will try anything. Probably expensive, and even if it works, it will be because you are restricting calorie intake. Yet doesn't help with learning new habits or building sucess long term. I feel it should be avoided.

Their opening claim:

"After Cracking The Code, We Then Infused The 54 Proven
    Weight Loss Ingredients Into An All Star Lineup Of The Most Effective Supplements Dosed And Formulated Specifically For Women."

For those who are commenting but really don't know what Ladyboss is, I would like to clarify. Ladyboss has been around for a few years and only recently started offering their own supplements tailored to women. These supplements are totally optional and in no way necessary to achieve any results.

Ladyboss is a program developed to help women lose weight in a smart way. Gym workouts tailored to women's physique with videos that break down how to do the routine. For those who cannot make it to the gym, there are at home workouts that have video breakdowns of the movements to help with form. Aside from that, there are real food recipes that teach you clean eating and how to make a healthy version of a pizza for example. Another great aspect of the program is that if you are out to eat, there is a restaurant section that you can browse through with meals you can order that will not tank your diet. It is more teaching how to live healthy than any gimmick.
    • supplements tailored to women (optional) - readily available elsewhere at a variety of price points
    • Gym workouts tailored to women's physique - readily available elsewhere for free
    • videos that break down how to do the routine - readily available elsewhere for free
    • at home workouts that have video breakdowns of the movements to help with form - readily available elsewhere for free
    • recipes that teach you clean eating - readily available elsewhere for free
    • how to make a healthy version of a pizza for example - readily available elsewhere for free
    • restaurant section that you can browse through with meals you can order that will not tank your diet - only 60 restaurants are covered, & the general principles are readily available elsewhere for free

Everything beyond the supplements sounds to me like your basic "How to Work Out and Lose Weight 101" - no "code" has been "cracked" here. Type the key phrases of any of the above into the MFP search bar, and you'll probably get dozens of hits (although you'll have to go to YouTube for the videos). If you want all your information pre-selected, neatly arranged, and tied up in a pretty pink package; that's what Lady Boss seems to be offering.

I checked the website, and the package is indeed pink (whether it's pretty depends your individual aesthetic judgement).

It's easy to learn that your first week is free, but more difficult (halfway down an incredibly long webpage bursting with hype) to learn what you get. I think it's the above info, delivered in the form of a web app (where, oh, where, could you get something like that for free?). After 7 days, it's $27/month.

However, the pink tank top with the LadyBoss logo is kind of cool. If you ever reach the bottom of the webpage, click "LadyBoss Swag Store" and, for the price of a single month of membership , the tank top can be yours forever. B)
    I did not say: "the program works." I said: "For $27/month, LadyBoss prettily packages information that can be readily obtained elsewhere for free."

I wish, oh how I wish, that people would read my posts before responding to them.

• her4g63
    her4g63 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Jackie9003 wrote: »
    Oh how disappointing, I thought it was going to be a great motivational group of power women making fantastic achievements. But it's just another short lived gimmick that won't work.
    Hey ho.
    Next........

Same. Super disappointed with what it meant.

But... maybe we could make a motivational group filled with bad_ss women who are making those fantastic achievements!