Hey everyone

Options
Hey everyone,

I’m Andy and I’m 26y old. I’m looking for people who are motivated :-)

My long story short...I was using MFP few years ago but then I deleted it (I was so bad at tracking calories). I used to go out running and do kickboxing in my free time. I was in shape a year ago. But then I had some health problems which forced me to stop. Then I lost motivation....until one day I looked in the mirror and I missed my old self.

So now I’m back here, ready to lose 10kg, but more important feel healthy and full of energy again :) and of course I want my flat belly and muscles back...
The day I decided to go on this healthy journey I quit smoking too. So kinda big step for me.

I started my journey a week and half ago - eat healthy, no cigarettes and workout 4 times a week.

If you are motivated or looking for friend, feel free to add me.
I’m looking forward to get to know you. Let’s do this together!

Replies

• emmieg23
    emmieg23 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good luck lovely! You seem so motivated and I’m sure you’ll reach your goals and feel better in no time. Feel free to add me - I’m looking to lose 10kg and stick to it this time too😊
  • FroFitMom39
    FroFitMom39 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you'll reach your goals in no time. Slow and steady. Feel free to add me.
  • Andrejka_beast
    Andrejka_beast Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    @emmieg23 Thank you :) Yes, I am kinda motivated now, but then come some days when I would eat everything I see and would just sit on the couch and eat all day haha :D and that's when I really need somebody who'd push me ;)
  • Andrejka_beast
    Options
    @FroFitMom39 Thank you, I appreciate that ;)
  • SamTucker444
    SamTucker444 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone! I'm always looking for extra ways to stay motivated so any help anyone can give would be great!
  • Andrejka_beast
    Options
    @SamTucker444 hi, sent you a FR ;)
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome and good luck. I also want to lose 10 kg. I signed up to a gym yesterday and I'm planning to go 3 times a week. I am also planning to quit smoking, I'm wondering if working out would help me to quit because I don't want to gain weight. I am afraid replacing cigarettes with food.
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :)
  • Andrejka_beast
    Options
    @kakaovanilya Thank you :) good job for you too. I was afraid of this side effect too, that I will not be able to lose weight if I quit smoking. But everything is ONLY in your head. Trust me. I was trying to quit smoking from January but I failed so many times. Because I just wanted to force myself. But now, that I started working out 4 times a week I don't even think about smoking, so I do not need to replace cigarettes by anything. And trust me I was kind of a smoker who could not drink coffee without smoking... Now I'm fully concentrating on my goals. You can do it too! If you know 100% where you want to be 'at the end' of your journey, you will do 100% for it ;) quit smoking will be a big great step forward. Don't be afraid of it :)
  • Andrejka_beast
    Options
    @shaf238 Thank you ;)
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    @Andrejka_beast sign-up for some classes such as Zumba, spinning, strength and conditioning etc and you will meet like minded people who will help motivate you
  • Andrejka_beast
    Options
    @MarvinsFitLife thank you for the advice. I already did to strength and conditioning classes and you're right, it feels amazing