Slender Sisters week 3 (closed group)

Options
Hey ladies! It's weigh in day again for this week!

I, sadly, had no more loss this week. Oh well! How did everyone else do?

Replies

• angelacasey736
    angelacasey736 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!

Today's weight is 164.2 - down 1.4 from my last weigh in - putting me at my 40 lb mark - yaayy!
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!

Today's weight is 164.2 - down 1.4 from my last weigh in - putting me at my 40 lb mark - yaayy!

WTG, girl. I'm 163.4 today...down a pound!! whoohoo!!
  • chrissypops
    chrissypops Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Lost 1.5 lb this week, putting me at 158.5. lb to my next goal :)
  • audram420
    Options

maintaining isn't bad, either!! I'm usually happy if I haven't gained!!
  • chrissypops
    chrissypops Posts: 112 Member
    Options

maintaining isn't bad, either!! I'm usually happy if I haven't gained!!

So very true. sometimes its your body catching up with itself, TOM , heavy meal the night before, water retention ( especially if your doing weights )

Fingers crossed for a loss nxt week! xx
  • Tlkt1969
    Tlkt1969 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Well not a big loss but a loss .5 puts me at 203.5 . . . I am hoping for a better week next week. This week was bad I did some binge eating since I took my son to college and the stress of him leaving did not help.

Have a great week!!!!
  • dimond1610
    Options
    Iv lost about 3lbs... On vacation no less(:
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    Went from 141.5 to 139 this morning. 2.5lb loss. And really haven't been able to exercise much with a very painful heel/ankle/shin. So I'll take it! lol Congrats to all the ladies maintaining or losing. i'm usually just happy the scale isn't going higher.
  • nikniki
    nikniki Posts: 21
    Options
    I will weigh in tomorrow morning and let everyone know my results hopefully I will have a loss this week :) Congrats to all who met their goals and lost weight!!!
  • asiavenetia
    asiavenetia Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday ladies ;-)

I am down 1.5 this week. Congrats on all the losses and maintaining! We are all still SUPERSTARS!!!
  • SLIM195
    SLIM195 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hey! Girlfriend's

I gained weight :grumble: :sad: :noway: this week, only thing I can say is the heavy weight lifting I started. Hopefully it will start to taper off, then I will start losing again.

08/11/2011, 242.8 lbs
    08/18/2011, 244.2 lbs
  • audram420
    Options
    Hey! Girlfriend's

I gained weight :grumble: :sad: :noway: this week, only thing I can say is the heavy weight lifting I started. Hopefully it will start to taper off, then I will start losing again.

08/11/2011, 242.8 lbs
    08/18/2011, 244.2 lbs

It's probably the water that your muscles are retaining from working them so much!! It's oK, keep it up!!
  • audram420
    Options
    WTG sisters!!!!! Keep up all your good work!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    ok, so this isn't really a weight related victor per sé, but it was more of a self esteem boost which I have been needing more than ever lately.

Yesterday I contacted the history professor/editor that I worked with on a past 500 page hard bound book project in hopes that I could use him as a reference, and his response really made me feel good. He said "Yes, your are a remarkable person and I am happy to have the opportunity to tell someone besides my friends and colleagues about your talents. "

yay!!!
  • nikniki
    nikniki Posts: 21
    Options
    So I am getting a little irritated but at least I didn't gain weight.

SW: 171
    CW:163
    GW:120
  • Jeffnjo
    Jeffnjo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am at 171.6 only lost .40 Hope this week is better!
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    ok, so this isn't really a weight related victor per sé, but it was more of a self esteem boost which I have been needing more than ever lately.

Yesterday I contacted the history professor/editor that I worked with on a past 500 page hard bound book project in hopes that I could use him as a reference, and his response really made me feel good. He said "Yes, your are a remarkable person and I am happy to have the opportunity to tell someone besides my friends and colleagues about your talents. "

yay!!!

Congrats! recognition for any effort we make should be well recognized. I think the world would be a much better place to live in if everyone realized this!
  • scheherazade315
    scheherazade315 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA ladies. It was a rough week with car troubles and them my allergies flaring up. I'm finally starting to feel better.

We're enjoying our last weekend before our big girl starts kindergarten. The girls and I had a fun day together. We went to a high school football scrimmage tonight. Tomorrow night we're going to a professional soccer game. My husband doesn't care to much for sports but the girls sure are fans. :)

Have a great weekend ladies!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    hhhhhhhheeeey my quiet sisters....how is everyone?
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    Still here, was at patient first most of the morning because of my foot pain for a little over a week. Dr' thinks it's tendonitis (gave me a splint, recommended motrin and rest). Good news is when I weighed in there I was at 139 (with clothes and shoes) compared to my 137 weigh in this morning. Also all my pants are big enough to need a belt or the ones I haven't worn in 2 years because they didn't fit now fit with a bit of wiggle room!

Besides the ankle/foot issue is my blood pressure is still high even monitoring sodium/ exercising and losing weight. I'm at my wits end on that at this point. I know people who are 250 pounds and have no problems, I've apparently been fighting this since 2009 and weigh in my 130's. I'll be 26 and don't feel like i should be having all these medical problems so young. Aren't these suppose to be the fun years?