I took this two pictures a month apart, do you notice any difference?

Options
ya1jr603xrnh.jpeg
k72wy2j78tp9.jpeg

I haven’t noticed my weight go down on my scale. Granted it’s old. I want to know if what I’m doing is working !? Thanks guys!!

Replies

• k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    The most obvious to me is your mid-torso; Underbust: Natural waist: Hipline.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I can tell a difference. You should also start taking measurements!
  • paulanthony9596
    paulanthony9596 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Mid-torso is the most obvious but you can definitely see a difference. You are looking great, keep working it!
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    Yes, the part that stuck out to me was the stomach area around your belly button. It looks like it's starting to shrink down.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Yes!
  • Boxn_n_Bellydancn
    Boxn_n_Bellydancn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Yes, less volume in the tummy area. Ditto the thoughts on the value of measurements.
  • StarBright147
    StarBright147 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Yes. Congratulations on your progress.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    thank goodness for pictures.. you are smaller in the second photo,
  • fatlo1
    fatlo1 Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Are you and the picture positioned in the same place?
    It does look like you did lose weight but at the same time you look further away in the mirror in the 2nd picture. :)
  • KKHKISHZKH
    KKHKISHZKH Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Yes, definitely!
  • 73CL350
    73CL350 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Clear difference ... stomache looks great.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,992 Member
    Options
    fatlo1 wrote: »
    Are you and the picture positioned in the same place?
    It does look like you did lose weight but at the same time you look further away in the mirror in the 2nd picture. :)

She is like one step further away. And the lighting is different. The first image has over-head electric light, the second image is only side-lit by natural light. Changes how the shadows fall.

Second one does have a little ab definition where the first one doesn't show. I think. It may be like those 5 minute weight loss images. We used to do those just for kicks back in the day...you know, different lighting, different pose slightly, sucking it in, etc.
  • marinacarmenp
    marinacarmenp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes.
    But let me give a little tip, try tying the strings of you bikini bottom higher, more on your waist rather than your hips. That way it will look more even and not cut your figure that much. Styling helps a lot when done properly.