hello

Options
Hiya, im new to all this, have started using MFP about 3 days ago, im finding it really good and am looking for motivational people that can help me :smile: Although im within my calories daily im a little confused as to which foods are the best ones to have without starving myself, so that said can anyone help please.

Replies

• izzy02
    izzy02 Posts: 23
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! Wish I could be more help when it comes to eating "healthier" foods. Although I have noticed lately I have been making better choices. I recently had an allergic reaction to peanuts (odd to find out after eating more then my fair share of peanut butter sandwhiches growing up). I am now forced to read labels. It's amazing what is put into the stuff we are putting into our mouths... If you have a smartphone, there are several apps that help with choosing better products at the grocery store.

Good luck on your journey!!!! :D
  • HisSonbeamer
    Options
    Hello...

I have been making sure I get the right amount of protein and bumping up the fiber to make me feel full. I am also eating 3 small meals and 2 small snacks a day. I eat about every 4 hours. So far it is working. Hope we can encourage one another on the journey!
  • chelley_puk
    Options
    Wow that must have been a shock to find you have a reaction to peanuts, i shall certainly try out the scanner, sounds pretty good to have :smile: Many thanks for that izzy much appreciated :smile:
  • chelley_puk
    Options
    I never thought about the fibre being filling before, many thanks for that i shall definately keep that in mind, i have been making sure i have breakfast, lunch and dinner, i do tend to have a piece of fruit inbetween if im feeling peckish, fortunately its working at the moment, i am also going to the gym which i started about 3 weeks ago, must admit i found it hard to start but am quite enjoying at the moment :smile:
    I think encouragement is great and well done you for losing 11lbs :happy: